Give the gift of an unforgettable experience! TicketCity Gift Cards make perfect gift for sports, music and theatre fans. Simply enter in a dollar amount, add a personalized message and your gift is sure to be a hit!
To purchase a gift card:
- Enter in the dollar amount to be placed on the card, select the quantity and click buy. The minimum amount is $25. If you wish to make multiple purchases with different dollar amounts, you’ll have to click buy and return to the page to enter in the next dollar amount.
- To add a personalized message to the Gift Card, fill in the fields titled To, From and Note.
- We’ll send you an order acknowledgement email as soon as your order is placed.
Gift Card delivery options are available by selection on the checkout page. Standard delivery charges apply. Local pick up in Austin, TX is free.
To send directly to gift card recipient, simply enter the recipient’s name and address as the shipping address when you place your order. You’ll receive an email with a FedEx tracking number, so you’ll know when your gift has been delivered.
Gift Cards are redeemable for tickets to any event online at TicketCity.com or by calling 1-800-880-8886. To redeem your gift card online, enter the Gift Card number located on the back of the card into the gift card field on the check out page, select gift card button and click “Apply.”
The amount of the Gift Card is applied to the full order amount, including all taxes and fees. If the order total is greater than the amount of the Gift Card, the remaining balance may be charged to a credit or debit card.
If the amount of the order is less than the gift card, a credit will remain on the card. The unused credit may be applied to subsequent purchases until the full dollar value of the gift card is redeemed. In order to do so, continue to use the same gift card number as you place additional orders.
To review the balance of a Gift Card, simply enter the number into the Check Balance box on this page.
TicketCity Gift Card Policies
- Gift Cards are redeemable at www.TicketCity.com or by calling 1-800-880-8886 to speak with a Sales Associate.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for a cash refund, and cannot be applied to previous purchases or as payment to any account.
- Balance information regarding the Gift Card can be reviewed by entering the gift card number in the Check Balance field.
- If the cost of an order exceeds the Gift Card amount, the remainder of the order balance must be paid with a credit or debit card.
- Any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card until fully redeemed, or until the Gift Card expires, if applicable.
- Gift cards provided from TicketCity for promotional purposes or as prizes will expire one year from the date of issue. Purchased cards do not expire.
- Gift Cards are not reloadable and may not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or promotional activities without TicketCity’s prior written approval.
- Except in certain circumstances, the value of a Gift Card will not be replaced if the card is lost, stolen or damaged.
- TicketCity reserves the right to correct the balance of the Gift Card if TicketCity believes that a billing error has occurred. TicketCity disclaims all liability for any such billings errors.
- TicketCity may cancel a Gift Card if it believes the card was obtained through fraudulent or unauthorized means.
- Use of Gift Card constitutes acceptance of TicketCity's terms and conditions. TicketCity reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at anytime at its sole discretion.