Give the gift of an unforgettable experience! TicketCity Gift Cards make perfect gift for sports, music and theatre fans. We can deliver your gift card in a flash with e-gift cards or send it by mail if you prefer.
To purchase a gift card:
- Give us a call at 1-800-880-8886. The minimum amount is $25.
- We can add a personalized message to the Gift Card just let us know what you would like it to say.
- We’ll send you an order acknowledgement email as soon as your order is placed.
Gift Card delivery options are electronic or standard delivery (charges apply). Local pick up in Austin, TX is free.
Gift Cards are redeemable for tickets to any event at TicketCity by calling 1-800-880-8886.
The amount of the Gift Card is applied to the full order amount, including all taxes and fees. If the order total is greater than the amount of the Gift Card, the remaining balance may be charged to a credit or debit card.
If the amount of the order is less than the gift card, a credit will remain on the card. The unused credit may be applied to subsequent purchases until the full dollar value of the gift card is redeemed. In order to do so, continue to use the same gift card number as you place additional orders.
To review the balance of a Gift Card, simply enter the number into the Check Balance box on this page.
TicketCity Gift Card Policies
- Gift Cards are redeemable by calling 1-800-880-8886 to speak with a Sales Associate.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for a cash refund, and cannot be applied to previous purchases or as payment to any account.
- Balance information regarding the Gift Card can be reviewed by entering the gift card number in the Check Balance field.
- If the cost of an order exceeds the Gift Card amount, the remainder of the order balance must be paid with a credit or debit card.
- Any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card until fully redeemed, or until the Gift Card expires, if applicable.
- Gift cards provided from TicketCity for promotional purposes or as prizes will expire one year from the date of issue. Purchased cards do not expire.
- Gift Cards are not reloadable and may not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or promotional activities without TicketCity’s prior written approval.
- Except in certain circumstances, the value of a Gift Card will not be replaced if the card is lost, stolen or damaged.
- TicketCity reserves the right to correct the balance of the Gift Card if TicketCity believes that a billing error has occurred. TicketCity disclaims all liability for any such billings errors.
- TicketCity may cancel a Gift Card if it believes the card was obtained through fraudulent or unauthorized means.
- Use of Gift Card constitutes acceptance of TicketCity's terms and conditions. TicketCity reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at anytime at its sole discretion.