The following positions are currently available at TicketCity:
Sales Representative (Full-time)
TicketCity is one of the fastest growing privately held e-commerce companies in Austin, TX. TicketCity is searching for a Sales Representative who is goal-oriented, motivated and enthusiastic about selling top events while delivering outstanding customer service and has an interest in and knowledge of sports, entertainment and live events. This person will be responsible for sales to our existing client base as well as developing and building a robust client list of their own. This is an opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company with a positive, fun culture. TicketCity offers a friendly environment, with a strong supportive team atmosphere. We have been a finalist in Austin's Best Workplaces competition three times and have also been recognized as one of The Austin Business Journal's Fastest Growing companies seven times.
The Sales Representative reports to the Vice President of Sales and job responsibilities include:
- Achieve revenue and profit targets on monthly, quarterly, annual basis
- Convert leads and phone calls into sales and lifelong clients
- Deliver excellent service to clients while assisting them in finding the best event tickets for their needs
- Develop an extensive client list using leads, incoming and outbound calls
- Provide exceptional customer support to clients
- Must have a positive attitude
- Prior sales experience
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Extensive sports knowledge
- Proficient risk taker and confident decision maker
- Reliable and detail-oriented
- Ability to troubleshoot through problems
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Proficient computer skills
- Fun, upbeat and excited about new challenges and opportunities
- Corporate sales experience ideal
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Compensation is set up as base plus commission/bonus and is commensurate upon experience.
- Extensive benefits package for full-time employees, including: medical, dental, vision, retirement and even tickets!
- Quarterly credits toward purchase of ticket inventory.
The Sales Representative position is a full-time position located in Austin, TX. Applicant must be willing and able to work weekends on occasion and travel when necessary. For immediate consideration please send your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 512.421.1905 (Attn: Ashley Cates).
Austin, TX area candidates only. Must be eligible to work in the US. No agencies please.