The following positions are currently available at TicketCity:
Client Support Representative
Web Application Engineer
TicketCity, a privately held ecommerce and services company, is searching for a Client Support Representative who is enthusiastic about delivering outstanding customer service and has an interest in sports, entertainment, and events. This person will be responsible for providing customer service and support to our client base, vendors, and sales team. This is an opportunity to work for a fun, rapidly growing company. TicketCity offers a friendly environment with a strong, supportive team atmosphere. We have been a finalist in Austin's Best Workplaces competition three times and have also been voted one of Austin Business Journal's Fastest Growing companies seven times.
The Client Support Representative reports to the Vice President of Sales and job responsibilities include:
- Assist clients in processing orders via the website
- Coordinate sales placed through the website and follow through to ensure all clients are properly taken care of
- Provide exceptional customer support to clients and vendors
- Assist with fraud prevention efforts
- Generate quality leads to further enhance our business
- Support inbound sales calls and the sales staff
- Assist with projects regarding the TicketCity website and other internet listings
- Aide in various Sales and Marketing related projects
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Able to work with limited supervision
- A pleasant and outgoing demeanor
- Proficient risk taker and confident decision maker
- Innovator who is interested in improving the business
- Customer service advocate who is willing to go the extra mile for clients and coworkers
- Devoted team player
- Skillful researcher
- Capable dealing with new and difficult issues being frequently presented
- Ability to troubleshoot through problems
- Responsible and dependable
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Good computer skills (particularly with regards to email and internet)
- Fun, upbeat and excited about new challenges and opportunities
- Interest or experience in sports, concerts, live events and/or travel preferred
The Client Support Representative position is a full-time position located in Austin, TX. Applicant must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule that will include some nights and weekends. For immediate consideration please send your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 512.421.1905 (Attn: Caitlin Sullivan).
Austin, TX area candidates only. Must be eligible to work in the US. No agencies please.
At TicketCity, we are building new products for the secondary ticketing industry that will evolve the ticket buying experience. We are looking for a Web Application Engineer that is passionate about the full software stack and wants to come help us get to market.
You’ll be joining an experienced team that is building new products and supporting existing ones. We are adding to a microservices architecture that supports our e-commerce infrastructure. We’ve written a lot of .NET in the past, but are building in Node.js, Meteor, and other new technologies that we think are exciting. You would be joining this team to help evolve our architecture to add flexibility for whatever tools or languages we want.
This is an opportunity to work for a fun, rapidly growing company. TicketCity offers a friendly environment with a strong, supportive team atmosphere. We have twice been a finalist in Austin’s Best Workplaces contest and have also been voted one of Austin Business Journal’s Fastest Growing companies seven times.
What you will be doing:
- Building RESTful web services that scale our e-commerce infrastructure
- Streamlining the process of getting digital tickets from our suppliers to our customers
- Helping to build a great mobile experience for our customers
- Applying machine learning techniques to solve some of the biggest problems in buying tickets
- You love technology and solving challenging problems
- You are entrepreneurial and get excited by seeing how your solutions grow the business
- You are at your best when in a fast-paced, growing environment
- You are constantly learning and playing around with new programming languages and open source technologies
- You love going from white board to prototype to production in a matter of days
- Excellent communication skills
- 2+ years experience with one web application framework (Java, .NET, Node, Django)
- Solid understanding of relational databases, NoSQL understanding a plus
- Proficiency in a hybrid Windows / Linux / OS X environment
- Grasp of REST services and HTTP constructs
- Experience deploying to cloud environments
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development a plus
- E-Commerce experience a plus
The Web Application Engineer position is a full-time position located in Austin, TX. Applicant must be willing and able to work at least 40 hours per week. For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com.
Austin, TX area candidates only.Must be eligible to work in the US. No agencies please.