The following positions are currently available at TicketCity:
Vice President of Sales
Client Support Representative
Web Application Engineer
Vice President of Sales:
Would you enjoy hanging out with clients at the Masters? Or going to see the hottest concert on-tour? Or how about just talking sports all day with your clients? Because that's our business…
TicketCity is a rapidly growing ticket resale company who is looking for a talented sales executive to join our team. The Vice President of Sales is responsible for taking care of the needs of our clients, while bringing in more revenue and profit. The VP of Sales should increase business from existing clients, and grow our base of new clients; including more corporate accounts. In addition, they will aide the growth of TicketCity by developing new business opportunities and bringing fresh strategies to sales and marketing. Natural sales ability, great management skills, strong relationship building and creative deal-making will all be staples of this role. This VP of Sales position will oversee our existing, talented Sales team and hard-working Client Relations team.
- Lead Sales department, including 8 Sales Associates & 10+ Client Relations staff.
- Drive TicketCity forward as a member of our Management team.
- Responsible for profit & revenue targets for sales department.
- Manage sales team to make sure they provide great service to clients, hit their sales targets, increase return from their current clients and have plenty of new prospects.
- Ensure the satisfaction of our clients.
- Increase return from current TC customer base.
- Prospect & secure new ticket buying customers – particularly corporate clients.
- Lead business development for company across spectrum of opportunities.
- Oversee Client Relations team in-charge of customer service, fraud prevention, risk management on orders and our vast supplier network.
- Develop strategies that boost ROI from all consumer marketing programs.
- Great person, strong leader, talented salesperson, and skillful relationship builder.
- Take great care of your team and stimulate them to achieve more.
- Build strong relationships with clients and earn their trust.
- Passionate about sports, music and all live events.
- Proven track record of meeting multi-million dollar revenue/profit targets.
- Possess large rolodex of contacts, many who are potential ticket buying clients.
- Skillful deal-maker, who has history of closing deals from $10k to $250k.
- Experience prospecting new clients and securing corporate business.
- Fun, energetic, engaging personality who clients/employees want to be around.
- Able to set effective goals, track performance and achieve targets across Sales department.
- Confident and self-motivated, with history of sales/organizational/team success.
- Creative consumer marketer, who has developed effective strategies to attract new clients.
- Experience tracking customers in CRM and working in analytics platform (G/A preferred).
- Customer focused and service minded; always making sure clients are ecstatic.
- Business development pro, with track record of securing large partnerships.
- Strong manager who is effective at working with whole team in high growth company.
- Experience leading sales organization in B-to-C marketing or ecommerce space.
- Have management experience in sales organization with 10+ direct reports.
- Able to travel as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in sales, business development, or related.
If you are interested in an opportunity to sell amazing experiences for a fun company, then this is the right position for you. This is full-time position in Austin, Texas. Compensation package will be discussed during interview process. It will include highly competitive salary, PTO, full benefits package and opportunity to attend some of the premiere sporting events in the world. Please send your contact information and resume to email@example.com. If you know us, then please reach out directly or through a contact – we value referrals.
TicketCity is a high growth ticket reseller focused on sports, concerts and championship events. Founded in 1990, TicketCity is one of the largest, privately held ecommerce companies in Austin. We have earned various accolades including being named to the Inc 5000, the ABJ's Best Places to Work and to the ABJ's list of Austin's Fastest Growing Companies. Our passion for live entertainment and commitment to serving our clients is what drives us. We have a talented team of 50 employees, who work hard each day to exceed the expectations of our 500,000+ clients.
Client Support Representative:
TicketCity, a privately held ecommerce and services company, is searching for a Client Support Representative who is enthusiastic about delivering outstanding customer service and has an interest in sports, entertainment, and events. This person will be responsible for providing customer service and support to our client base, vendors, and sales team. This is an opportunity to work for a fun, rapidly growing company. TicketCity offers a friendly environment with a strong, supportive team atmosphere. We have been a finalist in Austin's Best Workplaces competition three times and have also been voted one of Austin Business Journal's Fastest Growing companies seven times.
The Client Support Representative reports to the Vice President of Sales and job responsibilities include:
- Assist clients in processing orders via the website
- Coordinate sales placed through the website and follow through to ensure all clients are properly taken care of
- Provide exceptional customer support to clients and vendors
- Assist with fraud prevention efforts
- Generate quality leads to further enhance our business
- Support inbound sales calls and the sales staff
- Assist with projects regarding the TicketCity website and other internet listings
- Aide in various Sales and Marketing related projects
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Able to work with limited supervision
- A pleasant and outgoing demeanor
- Proficient risk taker and confident decision maker
- Innovator who is interested in improving the business
- Customer service advocate who is willing to go the extra mile for clients and coworkers
- Devoted team player
- Skillful researcher
- Capable dealing with new and difficult issues being frequently presented
- Ability to troubleshoot through problems
- Responsible and dependable
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- Good computer skills (particularly with regards to email and internet)
- Fun, upbeat and excited about new challenges and opportunities
- Interest or experience in sports, concerts, live events and/or travel preferred
The Client Support Representative position is a full-time position located in Austin, TX. Applicant must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule that will include some nights and weekends. For immediate consideration please send your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 512.421.1905 (Attn: Caitlin Sullivan).
Austin, TX area candidates only. Must be eligible to work in the US. No agencies please.
Web Application Engineer:
At TicketCity, we are building new products for the secondary ticketing industry that will evolve the ticket buying experience. We are looking for a Web Application Engineer that is passionate about the full software stack and wants to come help us get to market.
You’ll be joining an experienced team that is building new products and supporting existing ones. We are adding to a microservices architecture that supports our e-commerce infrastructure. We’ve written a lot of .NET in the past, but are building in Node.js, Meteor, and other new technologies that we think are exciting. You would be joining this team to help evolve our architecture to add flexibility for whatever tools or languages we want.
This is an opportunity to work for a fun, rapidly growing company. TicketCity offers a friendly environment with a strong, supportive team atmosphere. We have twice been a finalist in Austin’s Best Workplaces contest and have also been voted one of Austin Business Journal’s Fastest Growing companies seven times.
What you will be doing:
- Building RESTful web services that scale our e-commerce infrastructure
- Streamlining the process of getting digital tickets from our suppliers to our customers
- Helping to build a great mobile experience for our customers
- Applying machine learning techniques to solve some of the biggest problems in buying tickets
- You love technology and solving challenging problems
- You are entrepreneurial and get excited by seeing how your solutions grow the business
- You are at your best when in a fast-paced, growing environment
- You are constantly learning and playing around with new programming languages and open source technologies
- You love going from white board to prototype to production in a matter of days
- Excellent communication skills
- 2+ years experience with one web application framework (Java, .NET, Node, Django)
- Solid understanding of relational databases, NoSQL understanding a plus
- Proficiency in a hybrid Windows / Linux / OS X environment
- Grasp of REST services and HTTP constructs
- Experience deploying to cloud environments
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development a plus
- E-Commerce experience a plus
The Web Application Engineer position is a full-time position located in Austin, TX. Applicant must be willing and able to work at least 40 hours per week. For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com.
Austin, TX area candidates only.Must be eligible to work in the US. No agencies please.