US Open Tennis Rain-Out Protection
If any of sessions 1-22 at the US Open tennis tournament are officially determined to be "rained-out" by the USTA, an in-store credit will be issued for the face value of the ticket(s), unless the ticket(s) were purchased for less than face value, in which case an in-store credit for the purchase price of the ticket(s) will be issued.
The official determination of a "rained-out" or "cancelled" session is made by the United States Tennis Association (USTA).
- Rain-Out Protection can be purchased for 10% of the total purchase price of your tickets.
- If you purchase Rain-Out Protection you will be refunded the total ticket purchase price in cash in the event of a rain-out.
- If you do not purchase Rain-Out Protection, in the event of a rain-out, an in-store credit will be issued for only the face value of the ticket(s), unless ticket(s) were purchased for less than face value, in which case an in-store credit will be issued for the purchase price of the tickets.
- Rain-Out Protection is available for purchase up to 72 hours before the schedules start of the session to be protected.
- Rain-Out Protection is not offered for sessions 23-26. These session will always be rescheduled and played in the event of a rain-out.
To purchase Rain-Out Protection, please call 1.800.880.8886 to purchase or speak to a sales representative if you have questions. Rain-out protection is not able to be purchased online.