Las Vegas Grand Prix Tickets 2023
Fans of F1 racing will be flocking to Vegas in November 2023 for the inaugural Las Vegas Grand Prix. A formula one street race that will run right down The Strip. The 3 day event will include Practice Rounds, Qualifying and the main Vegas GP on Sunday. Tickets for the Vegas F1 race will be more expensive than other F1 races in North America, but there will be plenty of premium options for fans who want the best seats. Fans attending the Las Vegas Grand Prix can choose from tickets in the Paddock Club, the Wynn Grid Club, or plenty of other great spots around the course.
A full array of tickets for the Vegas Grand Prix will be available to purchase here. We offer tickets to all major races in North America including the F1 races in Austin (USGP) and Miami (Miami GP). In addition to those uber popular races, we also offer reserved tickets for the long running Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal and the Mexican GP in Mexico City. Fans looking for another race should check out our full F1 race schedule.
Best Tickets for the Las Vegas Grand Prix:
Fans attending the F1 race in Vegas will have plenty of great options for tickets. The track will setup a series of viewing zones around many of the major sections of the course. Some of those will be open grandstands and some will be more upscale options which may include hospitality. A few of the Vegas GP ticket options will be:
- General Admission: A ticket to gain entry and watch from the numerous open viewing areas around the course.
- Grandstands at Turn 17 (West Harmon Zone)
- Grandstands near Turns 5-9 (Sphere Zone)
- Grandstands near Turns 1-4 (East Harmon Zone)
- Skyboxes: Premium seats above the grandstands located near start/finish lines.
- Wynn Gride Club
- Paddock Club: Premium seating above the paddock near start/finish lines.