Music fans thinking the “Monster Tour” wasn’t quite as monstrous as the title suggests may rejoice. Music’s premier power couple, Beyoncé and Jay Z, will bring the “On The Run Tour” to some of the biggest stadiums in North America this summer. Currently sixteen dates in sixteen cities, the tour kicks off June 25th in the home of the Miami Dolphins, Sun Life Stadium.
The following dates take the couple through the likes of the Superdome, MetLife Stadium, and the Rose Bowl. Texas sees two dates on the tour, one in Houston’s Minute Maid Park, and a second in AT&T Stadium in Arlington, both in mid-to-late June.
Married in 2008 with little fanfare, Jay Z and Beyoncé are no stranger to working on stage together. Jay-Z appeared nine times as an unannounced guest on Beyoncé’s last tour. This is their first co-headlining tour.
2014 “On The Run” North American Tour Schedule:
- June 25 – Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL
- June 28 – Great American Ballpark, Cincinnati, OH
- July 1 – Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA
- July 5 – Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia, PA
- July 7 – M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
- July 9 – Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON
- July 11 – MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
- July 15 – Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA
- July 18 – Minute Maid Park, Houston, TX
- July 20 – Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA
- July 22 – AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX
- July 24 – Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
- July 27 – Investors Group Field, Winnipeg, MB
- July 30 – Safeco Field, Seattle, WA
- Aug. 2 – Rose Bowl, Pasadena, CA
- Aug. 5 – AT&T Park, San Francisco, CA
The full “On The Run Tour” schedule and tickets are available on our Jay-Z tickets page.
Since the occasion calls for it, here’s a previous collaboration between Beyoncé and Jay Z, though mostly just Beyoncé. “Crazy in Love” is from 2003, which is 11 years ago for those keeping track of the inexorable march of time. It’s from the school of synchronized backup dancers and eight or nine difference costume changes. In other words, a music video.