Conference Tournament Tickets Information
In college basketball, the only thing as important as the NCAA Tournament is the conference tournament. All season long teams across the country compete for a winning record that will guarantee them a top seed in the conference tournament. Earning a top seed comes with its benefits, as in most instances it comes with a first- and possibly even second-round bye. For teams that struggle during the regular season, the conference tournament is the light at the end of the tunnel that can mitigate past performances and send them to the NCAA Tournament. Winners of each conference tournament are crowned as conference champions and receive an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament.
Most Division 1 Conferences host a tournament at the end of the regular season to determine the leagues champion. However, conferences that do not hold a tournament determine a champion based on regular season standings. The conference tournaments are usually broken down into four rounds but may vary depending on the conference. These tournaments can be just as exciting as watching the NCAA Tournament as teams leave it all on the court with high hopes of advancing into March Madness. Score with TicketCity - the place to go for all conference tournament basketball tickets.
Don’t miss out on your team’s run toward the NCAA Tournament! Get your conference championship tickets now!
- American Athletic Conference – Amway Center, Orlando, Florida; March 8-11
- Atlantic Coast Conference – Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York; March 6-10
- Atlantic 10 Conference – Capital One Arena, Washington, D.C.; March 7-11
- Big 12 Conference – Sprint Center, Kansas City, Missouri; March 7-10
- Big East Conference – Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York; March 7-10
- Big Ten Conference – Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York; February 28-March 4
- Big West Conference – Honda Center, Anaheim, California; March 8-10
- Missouri Valley Conference – Scottrade Center, St. Louis, Missouri; March 1-4
- Mountain West Conference – Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, Nevada; March 7-10
- Pac-12 Conference – T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada; March 7-10
- Southeastern Conference – Scottrade Center, St. Louis, Missouri; March 7-11
- West Coast Conference – Orleans Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada; March 1-6