For UT home football games, over 100,000 fans will descend on Darrell K Royal Memorial Stadium near downtown Austin. That many people, means tens of thousands of cars need to find a parking spot. If you want to park anywhere near the UT Football Stadium, then you will a Parking Pass. We offer a variety of parking options for each UT Home Football Game. The Purple Checker parking passes are typically the least expensive. While the most in demand parking lots for UT football are the Manor Garage, Navy Blue Passes and Light Blue Garage, due to their close proximity to DKR. Fans interested in purchasing a parking pass can browse our selection which typically range in price from $40 to $400, depending on the location. For those who park a bit further away, on game day there are a fleet of Pedi cabs (bicycle rickshaws) so Longhorns fans can catch a ride instead of walking to the stadium.
- Manor Garage: parking garage across street from DKR. Access by taking Red River Street to Clyde Littlefield Drive. Entrance on Clyde Littlefield Drive.
- Light Blue Garage: parking in the San Jacinto garage. Access by taking East Dean Keaton Street to San Jacinto Blvd. Entrance on San Jacinto Blvd.
- Navy Blue Lot: parking near LBJ Library in Lots 37, 38 or 39. Entrances on Red River Street off E. Dean Keaton Street.
- Trinity Garage: parking in garage at corner of Trinity & MLK
- Brazos Garage: parking in garage off Brazos & Jester Circle
- Yellow Lots
- Orange Garage
- Health Center Garage
- East Campus Garage: located off IH-35 access road about 4 blocks from DKR.
- Purple Checkered: park in State Garages B, Q or R off San Jacinto. Located approximately 8 blocks from DKR.
Note: Texas Longhorns fans who want to purchase tickets for the game will need to visit our UT football page. We have all home games available sale there, including upcoming 2024 games at DKR.