The Denver Broncos history dates backs to 1960, but their first taste of success occurred in 1977 when they lost to the Dallas Cowboys in Super Bowl XII. Behind Hall of Fame quarterback John Elway, the Broncos played in three Super Bowls during the 1980s. Unfortunately, Denver did not come out with a championship during this stretch, but they cemented themselves as one of the premier franchises in the NFL. The Broncos continued to play well into the 1990s and made it back to the Super Bowl in 1998, defeating the Green Bay Packers in Super Bowl XXXII. Elway and the Broncos successfully defended their title the following season with a victory over the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl XXXIII to earn their second Super Bowl title. Over the last few years, Denver has once again been a dominant force in the NFL as they have played in the postseason, reaching the Super Bowl in 2014 and winning Super Bowl 50 in 2016. Due to their long sustaining success, whenever Denver Broncos playoff tickets go on sale, the fan base quickly jumps at the opportunity to see their favorite team in action. Denver Playoff tickets are always high in demand as the fan base has established themselves as one of the best in the NFL. Score with Ticket City – the place to go for Denver Broncos Playoff tickets.
How to Buy Denver Broncos Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2017 Denver Broncos Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Denver Broncos Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Denver Broncos Playoff tickets, the Sports Authority Field at Mile High interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Denver Broncos Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Denver Broncos Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Sports Authority Field at Mile High interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Denver Broncos Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Denver Broncos Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Denver Broncos Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales and Service teams are available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
A victory in the 2017 Super Bowl would give the Denver Broncos four total which would continue to put them among the elite in terms of Super Bowl titles. For the Broncos to return to NFL’s top step, they will have to navigate themselves through a relentless AFC Playoff Schedule. The 2017 Denver Broncos Playoff schedule will be determined by their final record in the 2017 regular season, a record which will also determine home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The 2017 Denver Playoff Schedule will include many of the most in demand games in the NFL this season.
- 2016: Won Super Bowl 50 (Carolina Panthers)
- 2015: Lost AFC Divisional Round (Indianapolis Colts)
- 2014: Lost Super Bowl XLVIII (Seattle Seahawks)
- 2013: Lost AFC Divisional Round (Baltimore Ravens)
- 2012: Lost AFC Divisional Round (New England Patriots)
Denver Broncos Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2017 Denver Broncos Playoff Tickets?
Denver Broncos Playoff tickets are always in high demand and are often among the most sought after in the NFL. Ticket prices vary depending on demand and availability. The median ticket price for the Denver Broncos 2015 AFC Divisional Playoff game was $476.
Where can I buy 2017 Denver Broncos Playoff Tickets?
TicketCity has a large inventory of Denver Broncos home and away playoff tickets. Our inventory includes some of the top seats at competitive prices.
What was the best Denver Broncos Playoff team of all time?
The Denver Broncos first made an appearence in the NFL playoffs in 1977, a year in which the team advanced to their first ever Super Bowl. The franchise would have a number of fantastic playoff teams in the decades following, but possibly the most memorable came in 1997. Behnind the offensive duo of John Elway and Terrell Davis, the Broncos surprised the defending Super Bowl Champion Packers, to win the franchises first ever Super Bowl title.
Does my child need a ticket to a 2017 Denver Broncos Playoff Game?
Children two years old and older are required to have a valid Denver Broncos playoff ticket to see the team play in the playoffs. If you are bringing a child under 2 years old to a Broncos Playoff game, they do not have to have a ticket, but will not have access to their own seat.