TicketCity provides our clients the ultimate in customer service to provide an unforgettable experience from start to finish. That means we help you find the tickets you want, we make the purchasing process secure and easy, we get your tickets to you on time, and we help you enjoy an unforgettable experience, no matter what event you're attending.
We've been serving clients' needs since 1988 when Randy Cohen started selling tickets as a student at The University of Texas in Austin. It was there Randy built a reputation as the guy to contact for tickets. Randy's customers kept coming back to him again and again. It wasn't long before his services grew into a business of its own.
In 1990 TicketCity was born with that same high standard of customer service and passion for live events. Now a multimillion dollar business, with 35 employees in a 10,000 square foot office, we haven't changed our focus one bit. Providing each and every one of our loyal clients service beyond expectations remains our goal today.
How We Do It
- We offer tickets for events around the world: all sports, concerts, and theatre events.
- Our marketplace of ticket buyers and sellers provides a variety of price and seating options.
- We go to great lengths to ensure our clients' security and privacy in all transactions.
- We offer a variety of purchase options including online, phone and on-site at some events.
- We provide each client a personal Sales Associate who knows them by name and takes the time to understand the events, preferences and other needs that are important.
- Our staff combined brings more than 100 years of experience to our clients and partners.
- We are a business accredited by the BBB.
- We have more than 225,000 loyal clients.
- We are available to our clients seven days a week via email, phone and website.
- We extend our TicketCity guarantee on confirmed orders, regardless of dollar amount.
- We have no hidden fees so you know the cost before you provide your personal info.