The Miami Open Tennis Tournament is played each spring at Crandon Park Tennis Center in Key Biscayne, Florida just outside Miami. This men’s and women’s event is one of the most popular stops on the ATP tennis tour. Many fans from South America come up to Miami to watch the best players in tennis compete $5 plus million in prize money. It is commonly called the Miami Masters, Miami Open or the “Winter Wimbledon”, but has officially been the Miami Open, NASDAQ-100 Open, the Lipton Championships and ATP Masters 1000 Tournament. The event includes Men’s Singles, Women’s Singles, Men’s Doubles and Women’s Doubles.
Since its inception in 1985, the top players in the world have played – and won – the tournament. Andy Murray, Novak Djokovic, Andy Roddick, Roger Federer, Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras, and Ivan Lendel have all held up the trophy on the men’s side. Serena Williams, Victoria Azarenka, Martina Hingis and Steffi Graf are a handful of the women’s champions at the Miami Masters. The Miami Open draw is the second most talented draw in U.S. tennis, outside of the US Open Tennis Tournament. The tournament was previously known as the Ericsson Open, and the Sony Ericsson Open. Score with TicketCity - the place to go for Miami Open tennis tickets.
How to Buy Miami Open Tournament Tickets
1. Scan through the 2017 Miami Open Tournament Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Miami Open Tournament ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Miami Open Tournament tickets, the Crandon Park Tennis Center interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Miami Open Tournament tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Miami Open Tournament tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Crandon Park Tennis Center interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the Miami Open Tournament tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Miami Open Tournament Tickets!
Need help finding the right Miami Open Tournament Tickets?
Our Sales and our Service team are available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
2017 Miami Open Tournament Preview
The 2017 Miami Open is set to be played on March 20-April 2, 2017 at Crandon Park Tennis Center in Biscayne Florida. Novak Djokovic tied Andre Agassi's record of 6 Miami Open wins last season, and will be looking for a record 4th straight victory on the Men's side. On the Women's side Victoria Azarenka pulled in her first victory at the Miami Open, but once again 8 time champion Serena Williams will be the favorite to pull in the 2017 Miami Open title. The Miami Open offers one of the best environments in all of tennis and is one of the top tournaments in all of North America. The draw for the 2017 Miami Open will be released shortly before the tournament and includes the top names on the ATP Tour, including Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Andy Murray, Serena Williams and more. Miami Open Tickets grant access to one of the top tournaments on the ATP calendar.
Miami Open Tennis Tournament at Crandon Park Tennis Center Address: 7300 Crandon Blvd, Key Biscayne, Florida, 33149
The Miami Masters is one of the most popular tournaments in tennis, and some of that allure is due to the beautiful location in Key Biscayne, Florida. Approximately 300,000 tennis fans attend the 12 day tournament at Crandon Park Tennis Center outside of Miami. The hard court tournament is one of the biggest non-Grand Slam tourneys in the world.
Miami Open Event Guide
How far is the drive between downtown Miami and Crandon Park Tennis Center on Key Biscayne?
Crandon Park Tennis Center is located on Key Biscayne, which is an island in Miami-Dade County, Florida. Key Biscayne is connected to the city of Miami by Rickenbacker Causeway. The tennis center is located just north of the city of Key Biscayne. It is just short of 10 miles from downtown Miami, which takes approximately 20 minutes to drive without any heavy traffic.
What are the best hotels to stay at for the Miami Masters?
Key Biscayne is a short drive from Crandon Park and has a Ritz-Carlton or a more economical Silver Sands Resort. A short drive away in Miami, there are numerous options along Brickell Avenue including a Four Seasons Miami, JW Marriott and the Viceroy Miami.
What is the draw for the Miami Open tennis tournament?
The ATP and WTA send a full field of participants as over 96 men and 96 women compete in the tournament. They are seeded up to 32 and then matched up in a bracket.
Why is the Miami Open also called the Miami Masters?
The Miami Masters, or Miami Open, has always been the unofficial name for the tournament. Ericsson has been the title sponsor since 2000 and was bought by Sony, thus the name change to Miami Open and then Miami Open. A large population from South America attend this tournament, where it is commonly referred to as “open de Miami”.
Where can I find the 2015 Miami Open schedule?
The 2015 Miami Open schedule is listed as soon as it is announced by the tournament. TicketCity has the complete schedule listed above for this year’s tournament, down to the times for both the day and night sessions. The times are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances with the weather in Miami. All times listed are Eastern, and the gates will open at approximately one hour before the first match for each session. The Miami Open, also known as the Miami Masters, welcomes folks to a relaxing atmosphere during the best time of the year to be in Miami – from March 24 - April 4.
How can I get cheap Miami Open tickets?
TicketCity offers a large selection of Miami Open tickets which includes some of the lowest priced seats on the market. Miami Open ticket prices fluctuate based on demand for the tournament and players in the later rounds. TicketCity has been a source for Miami Open/Miami Open tickets for 20+ years. The Miami Open is the one of the biggest tournament of the ATP season, so if you’re looking for cheap tickets you may want to act early.
What is TicketCity’s Rain-Out Policy at the Miami Open tennis tournament?
If any of sessions 1 through 22 at the Miami Open are officially determined to be “rained-out” by the USTA, then an in-store credit will be issued for the face value of the tickets, unless the tickets were purchased for less than face value, in which case an in-store credit for the purchase price of the tickets will be issued. The official determination of rain-out or cancelled session is made by the USTA.
What is the Rain-Out Protection that TicketCity offers Miami Open tennis clients?
- Rain-Out Protection can be purchased for 10% of the total purchase price of your tickets.
- If you purchase Rain-Out Protection, you will be refunded the total ticket purchase price if your session is rained-out (as determined by USTA).
- Rain-Out Protection is available for purchase up to 72 hours before the scheduled session to be protected.
- Rain-Out Protection is not offered for sessions 23-26. Those sessions will always be rescheduled and played in the event of a rain-out.
- To purchase Rain-Out Protection, please call our office and speak to one of our sales representatives. Rain-Out Protection cannot be purchased online.
- If you do not purchase Rain-Out Protection, then in the event of a rain-out you are only eligible for an in-store credit on the face value of the tickets you purchased (see our Rain-Out Policy above).
- Please call 1-800-SOLD-OUT to purchase rain-out protection
Cómo se compran entradas a la abierto de Miami Miami Open?
TicketCity vende entradas a la abierto de Miami. al Tenis torneo a Crandon Park en Miami, Florida. Somos una empresa revendedora de entradas / boletos que ha existido por más de 20 años. Visítanos en el web o llámanos para comprar la coipa de tenis Miami Open. Estamos para servirle en inglés y español con boletos abierto de Miami. Para Comprar Boletos