The Chicago Cubs have developed one of the most loyal fan bases since their inception in the early 1900s. The franchise has been tabbed the “lovable losers” over their years due to their long-standing World Series drought. The Cubs won back-to-back World Series titles in 1907 and 1908 but have yet to win another. Chicago has advanced to eight World Series in their impressive history to go with the two championships. Legendary player Ernie Banks graced the Cubs uniform for nearly two decades and other baseball greats like Ryne Sandberg and Andre Dawson have worn the “C” on the hat. Chicago has developed young talent, such as Kris Bryant and Jake Arrieta, in recent seasons that has made them the newest powerhouse in Major League Baseball. In 2015 the Cubs made the postseason for the first time since 2008, where they were able to defeat the Pirates in the NL Wild Card and the Cardinals in the NLDS before falling to the Mets in the NLCS. In 2016 the Cubs dominated the NL Central and are guaranteed to make the postseason and are looking to breaking their 100+ year drought. Score with TicketCity - the place to go for Chicago Cubs playoff tickets.
How to Buy Chicago Cubs Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2017 Chicago Cubs Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Chicago Cubs Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Chicago Cubs Playoff tickets, the Wrigley Field interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Chicago Cubs Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Chicago Cubs Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Wrigley Field interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Chicago Cubs Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Chicago Cubs Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Chicago Cubs Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales and Service teams are available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
A trip to the 2017 MLB playoffs would put the Cubs in position to win their third World Series title. To get to that level, the Cubs would have to navigate through a very difficult NL Playoff Schedule. The 2017 Chicago Cubs playoff schedule is determined by the teams final seeding in the 2017 regular season. The final seeding will determine the Chicago Cubs playoff opponent, as well as which team would hold home field advantage. 2017 Chicago Cubs playoff tickets are expected to be some of the highest demand tickets in the history of the franchise due to their long sustaining success.
- 2015: Lost NLCS (New York Mets)
- 2008: Lost NLDS (Los Angeles Dodgers)
- 2007: Lost NLDS (Arizona Diamondbacks)
Chicago Cubs Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2017 Chicago Cubs Playoff Tickets?
Chicago Cubs Playoff tickets vary depending on game, series, and season. Cubs playoff ticket prices are determined by the market and often rise in price the further the team advances in the National League playoffs.
Where can I buy cheap 2017 Chicago Cubs Playoff Tickets?
TicketCity has a large of suppliers for Chicago Cubs playoff tickets. Our inventory includes some of the best seats at Wrigley Field and some of the most competitively priced Cubs playoff tickets on the market
What was the best Chicago Cubs Playoff team of all time?
The Chicago Cubs are one of the oldest franchises in Major League Baseball and have had so many memorable playoff teams that it is difficult to pick a single best team. The best Chicago Cubs playoff team since 2000, has been without a doubt the 2003 Chicago Cubs. The Cubs rallied behind the ace pitching duo of Kerry Wood and Mark Prior to reach the NLCS, falling a single game short of a World Series appearance.
Does my child need a ticket to a 2017 Chicago Cubs Playoff Game?
The child ticket policy for Chicago Cubs playoff games at Wrigley field holds that all children over the age of 2 will be required to have a ticket to enter the stadium. If you are attending a Chicago Cubs playoff game with children under the age of 2, you will be allowed to bring them into Wrigley Field without having a ticket for them.