The Cincinnati Reds organization dates back to the 1880s and the franchise won their first World Series title in 1919. The Reds won another World Series in 1940, but became a powerhouse in Major League Baseball in the 1970s. Behind legendary players like Johnny Bench, Joe Morgan, and Pete Rose, the Reds advanced to four World Series in the decade. Cincinnati won twice in back-to-back seasons in 1975 and 1976. The organization peaked once again in 1990 as they defeated the Oakland A’s to capture another World Series title. The Reds have been inconsistent since, but their stories history with the numerous Hall of Famers have helped build a proud franchise over the years. Score with TicketCity - the place to go for Cincinnati Reds playoff tickets.
How to Buy Cincinnati Reds Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2017 Cincinnati Reds Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Cincinnati Reds Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Cincinnati Reds Playoff tickets, the Great American Ballpark interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Cincinnati Reds Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Cincinnati Reds Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Great American Ballpark interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Cincinnati Reds Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Cincinnati Reds Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Cincinnati Reds Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
A return trip to the 2017 MLB playoffs would put the Reds in position to win their sixth World Series title. To get to that level, the Reds would have to navigate through a very difficult NL Playoff Schedule. The 2017 Cincinnati Reds playoff schedule is determined by the teams final seeding in the 2017 regular season. The final seeding will determine the Reds playoff opponent, as well as which team would hold home field advantage. 2017 Cincinnati Reds playoff tickets are expected to be some of the highest demand tickets in the history of the franchise due to their long sustaining success.
- 2013: Lost National League Wild Card (Pittsburgh Pirates)
- 2012: Lost NLDS (San Francisco Giants)
- 2010: Lost NLDS (Philadelphia Phillies)
Cincinnati Reds Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2017 Cincinnati Reds Playoff Tickets?
Cincinnati Reds Playoff tickets are always in high demand and are often among the most sought after in the MLB. Ticket prices vary depending on demand and availability and will fluctuate between season, game, and opponant. Cincinnati Reds playoff ticket prices tend to trend upward as the team moves farther into the playoffs with Cincinnati Reds NLCS and World Series tickets being some of the highest priced of the season.
Where can I buy cheap 2017 Cincinnati Reds Playoff Tickets?
TicketCity has a large network of ticket suppiers of Cincinnati Reds home and away playoff tickets. This network includes some of the top seats at some of the most competitive prices for Tigers playoff games at Great American Park, and for Tigers away playoff games.
What was the best Cincinnati Reds Playoff team of all time?
The Cincinnati Reds have been incredibly successful in the MLB playoffs, winning multiple World Series titles and dozens of playoff games. One of those fantastic Cincinnati Reds playoff teams came to life in 1990. The 1990 Cincinnati Reds won 8 playoff games behind the bat of Jose rijo and swept the Oakland A's in the 1990 World Series
Does my child need a ticket to a 2017 Cincinnati Reds Playoff Game?
The Cincinnati Reds child ticket policy allows for children 3 years old and younger to enter Great American Ball Park without holding a ticket. If you are going to a Cincinnati Reds playoff game with a child over 3 years old, they will be required to hold a valid ticket.