The Colorado Rockies are one of the youngest franchises in Major League Baseball, but have produced a rich post season history in their short time in the league. The Rockies were founded in 1993, and made the MLB Post Season in only their 3rd season. That first playoff trip for the Rockies came about after a 2nd place finish in the NL West, and helped Don Baylor win Manager of the Year in 1995. While it would be 12 more years before the Rockies would return to the post season, the 2007 Colorado Rockies team would become one of the most exciting teams of the 2000’s. The 2007 Colorado Rockies won 90 games, and secured a Wild Card bid for the 2007 MLB playoffs. While many thought the Rockies would lose in their first series, the Rockies responding by winning 7 straight playoff games, the NLDS and brought home their first ever National League Championship title. The success of the 2007 Colorado Rockies playoff team reignited the Colorado baseball fan base and built a foundation future Rockies playoff success. Score with TicketCity – the place to go for Colorado Rockies playoff tickets.
How to Buy Colorado Rockies Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2016 Colorado Rockies Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Colorado Rockies Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Colorado Rockies Playoff tickets, the Coors Field interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Colorado Rockies Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Colorado Rockies Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Coors Field interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Colorado Rockies Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Colorado Rockies Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Colorado Rockies Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
The Colorado Rockies will try and win a 2nd National League Championship Series in 2016. For the Rockies to make another World Series appearence, they will have to advance through a difficult National league playoff schedule. The Colorado Rockies 2016 playoff schedule will be determined by the Rockies final standings after the 2016 MLB regular season. That ranking will determine the Rockies opponent, as well as which 2016 playoff games will be played at Coors Field over the course of the post season. Colorado Rockies playoff ticket prices are influenced by the release of the playoff schedule and will rise and fall based opponent, series, and game.
- 2009: Lost NLDS (Phillies)
- 2007: Won NLCS (Diamondbacks)
Colorado Rockies Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2016 Colorado Rockies Playoff Tickets?
Demand for Colorado Rockies playoff tickets is always high as soon as the team clinches a post season berth. Rockies playoff ticket prices are determined by the market, and are often more expensive when the Rockies matchup with a division rival, or if the team advances to the later rounds of the National League playoffs.
Where can I buy cheap 2016 Colorado Rockies Playoff Tickets?
TicketCity has a large inventory of Colorado Rockies home and away playoff tickets. Our inventory includes some of the top seats at Coors Field, at some of the most competitive prices on the market.
What was the best Colorado Rockies Playoff team of all time?
The best Colorado Rockies playoff team to date is without a question the 2007 Colorado Rockies. The '07 Rockies surprised the world by winning 7 straight playoff games and swept their way to a National League Championship. The team included all-time Rockies greats like Todd Helton, Troy Tulowitzki, and Matt Holliday. The 7 wins in a single post season remains the best in Rockies history, and the playoff run is one of the most memorable of the 2000's.
Does my child need a ticket to a 2016 Colorado Rockies Playoff Game?
The Colorado Rockies require that all children over the age of 2 years old have a valid playoff ticket to enter Coors Field to see a Rockies playoff game. If your child is under 2 years old, they will be admitted to Coors Field without a ticket, but will not have access to their own seat during the course of the game.