The Kansas City Royals have one of the most interesting playoff histories in Major League Baseball. The Royals reached the playoffs for the first time in 1976, in only the 8th season for the franchise. This inaugural trip to the MLB playoffs was the first of 3 straight ALCS trips and losses to the New York Yankees. In 1980, the Royals got passed the Yankees hurdle, and won their first ever American League title. 5 years later, the Kansas City Royals would finally bring home a World Series title, in one of the most exciting series in playoff history. The 1985 Kansas City Royals playoff team won a thrilling 7 game series over the Toronto Blue Jays to advance to their 2nd Fall Classic. Things quickly went sour for the Royals who lost the first two games at home, and found themselves down 3 games to 1. The Royals responded by winning 3 straight games, capped off by an 11-0 win in game 7. Following the 1985 World Series title, the Royals would go 29 years without reaching the post-season. The Kansas City Royals returned to the playoffs in a big way in 2014. The Royals rallied in the 2nd half of the season to squeak into the American League Wild Card Game. The 2014 Royals would win 8 straight playoff games and bring another American League Championship back to Kansas City. While the Royals have been known for long gaps in playoff appearances, whenever Kansas City does reach the post-season, they have produced memorable game after memorable game. Score with TicketCity – the place to go for Kansas City Royals playoff tickets.
How to Buy Kansas City Royals Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2018 Kansas City Royals Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Kansas City Royals Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Kansas City Royals Playoff tickets, the Kauffman Stadium interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Kansas City Royals Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Kansas City Royals Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Kauffman Stadium interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Kansas City Royals Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Kansas City Royals Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Kansas City Royals Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales and Service teams are available 7 days a week at 1-800-918-2612.
The Kansas City Royals won an American League Championship Series in 2014 for the first time since 1985. The Royals will look to take the next step in 2018 and bring home a World Series title to Kansas City. For the Royals to advance to another Fall Classic, they will have to first navigate their way through a daunting AL playoff schedule. The 2018 Kansas City Royals playoff schedule will be determined by the Royals place in the final standings after the 2018 MLB regular season. That placement will determing playoff opponants and home playoff schedules for Kansas City.
- 2015: Won World Series (Mets)
- 2014: Lost World Series (Giants)
- 1985: Won World Series (CardinalS)
Kansas City Royals Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2018 Kansas City Royals Playoff Tickets?
The Kansas City Royals are known for their iconic playoff moments and normally play in front of a sold out crowd at Kauffman Stadium. Kansas City Royals playoff ticket prices are set based on demand and availablity and are generally some of the highest sought after tickets of the season.
Where can I buy cheap 2018 Kansas City Royals Playoff Tickets?
TicketCity has a large network of ticket suppiers of Kansas City Royals home and away playoff tickets. This network includes some of the top seats at some of the most competitive prices for Royals playoff games at Kauffman Stadium, and for Royals away playoff games.
What was the best Kansas City Royals Playoff team of all time?
The best Kansas City Royals playoff team of all time came about in 1985. The '85 Royals rallied from 3-1 series deficits in both the American League Championship series and the World Series to bring Kansas its first ever World Series title. The 1985 Kansas City Royals playoff team was led by ace pitcher Bret Saberhagen and slugging third baseman George Brett.
Does my child need a ticket to a 2018 Kansas City Royals Playoff Game?
The Kansas City Royals child ticket policy allows for all children under 32 inches tall to enter Kauffman stadium without a ticket. If you are attending a Kansas City Royals playoff game with a child over 32 inches tall, you should be prepared to purchase them a valid playoff ticket.