The Milwaukee Brewers have only reached the MLB playoff a couple times over the course of their history, but each time the Brewers have clinched a playoff berth, it has been special. The Brewers first trip to the MLB post season came in 1981, in the franchise 12th year in existence. The 1981 Brewers would fall 1 game short of an ALDS series victory, but would use the valuable experience in their next season. The 1982 Milwaukee Brewers playoff team built off the foundation of the year before and defeated the Angeles 3 games to 2 to win the 1982 American League Championship. The series victory remains the best moment in Brewers playoff history and sent the Brewers to their first ever World Series. Milwaukee would lose a thrilling 7 game series to the Cardinals, paving the road for what would be one of the best rivalries in baseball when the Brewers would eventually move to the National League. Since 2000, the Brewers have reached the MLB playoffs a few time, winning the NLDS in 2011. Score with TicketCity - the place to go for Milwaukee Brewers Playoff Tickets.
How to Buy Milwaukee Brewers Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2017 Milwaukee Brewers Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Milwaukee Brewers Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Milwaukee Brewers Playoff tickets, the Miller Park interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Milwaukee Brewers Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Milwaukee Brewers Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Miller Park interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Milwaukee Brewers Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Milwaukee Brewers Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Milwaukee Brewers Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
The Milwaukee Brewers are looking for their first World Series title in 2017. For the Brewers to get there, they will have to clinch a 2017 playoff berth and advance through what is always a difficult National League playoff schedule. The Brewers typically play very well at Miller Park during the playoffs and will try and secure a top seed to have home field advantage during the playoffs. The Milwaukee Brewers 2017 playoff schedule will be determined by the teams final place in 2017 MLB regular season standings
- 2011: Won NLDS (Diamondbacks)
- 2008: Lost NLDS (Phillies)
Milwaukee Brewers Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2017 Milwaukee Brewers Playoff Tickets?
Milwaukee Brewers Playoff tickets vary depending on game, series, and season. Brewers playoff ticket prices are determined by the market and often rise in price the further the team advances in the National League playoffs.
Where can I buy cheap 2017 Milwaukee Brewers Playoff Tickets?
TicketCity has a large of suppliers for Milwaukee Brewers playoff tickets. Our inventory includes some of the best seats at Miller Park and some of the most competitively priced Brewers playoff tickets on the market
What was the best Milwaukee Brewers Playoff team of all time?
While the Milwaukee Brewers only have a short history with the MLB playoffs, they have had some memorable teams over the years. One of the best Milwaukee Brewers teams of all time came in 1982. Led by Robin Yount and Pete Vuckovich, the 1982 Milwaukee Brewers defeated the Angels to win the franchises first American League Championship and make its first appearance in the World Series.
Does my child need a ticket to a 2017 Milwaukee Brewers Playoff Game?
The child ticket policy for Milwaukee Brewers playoff games at Miller Park holds that all children over the age of 2 years old must have a ticket to enter the park. If you a bringing children under 2 years old to a Brewers playoff game, you will not need to purchase a ticket for them.