The San Diego Padres were a playoff outsider for the first decade and a half of the franchise's existence. That all changed in 1984 when the Padres claimed their first NL West title. The Padres' 92 win season in 1984 was the firs time the team had won more than 90 games. The Padres made the most of their playoff appearance, defeating the Cubs 3 games to 2 to win the National League Championship Series. The series win sent the Padres to the World Series for the first time. The San Diego Padres would return to the NLCS in 1998, once again bringing a National League title back to San Diego and making a 2nd World Series appearance. In the years since then the San Diego Padres have made multiple playoff appearance, but are still attempting to win their first World Series title. Score with TicketCity - the place to go for San Diego Padres playoff tickets.
How to Buy San Diego Padres Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2017 San Diego Padres Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the San Diego Padres Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available San Diego Padres Playoff tickets, the Petco Park interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available San Diego Padres Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all San Diego Padres Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Petco Park interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct San Diego Padres Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your San Diego Padres Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right San Diego Padres Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
The San Diego Padres are looking to bring a 3rd National League Championship back to San Diego in 2017. For the Padres to make a playoff appearance in 2017, they will have to navigate through a tough NL West division schedule. The San Diego Padres final place in the 2017 MLB standings will determine their seed in the 2017 MLB playoffs. That seed will set the 2017 San Diego Padres playoff schedule and determine which games will be played at Petco Park.
- 2006: Lost NLDS (Cardinals)
- 2005: Lost NLDS (Cardinals)
San Diego Padres Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2017 San Diego Padres Playoff Tickets?
San Diego Padres Playoff tickets prices are set based on market value. Prices will rise and fall between games, series, and seasons, but typically see a rise in prices from the regular season. It is normally easier to find more affordable San Diego Padres playoff tickets to earlier games in a series, while prices will often rise for later games.
Where can I buy cheap 2017 San Diego Padres Playoff Tickets?
TicketCity has a large of suppliers for San Diego Padres playoff tickets. Our inventory includes some of the best seats at Petco Park and some of the most competitively priced Mariners playoff tickets on the market
What was the best San Diego Padres Playoff team of all time?
One of the best San Diego Padres playoff teams of all time took the field in 1998. Under the leadership of manager Bruce Bochy, the '98 Padres won 98 games and the National League Championship Series. It was the 2nd NL championship for San Diego and the first since 1984.< /p>
Does my child need a ticket to a 2017 San Diego Padres Playoff Game?
For San Diego Padres playoff games at Petco Park, the child ticket policy states that all children over 36 inches tall must have a valid ticket to enter the stadium. If you are bringing a child under 36 inches tall to Petco Park, you will not be required to purchase them a ticket.