The San Francisco Giants have developed a dynasty in the last few seasons as they won three world series between 2010-2014. Founded in the 1880s, the Giants first played in New York before moving to San Francisco in 1958. During their time in New York, the Giants won five World Series titles. The franchise has fielded legendary players over the years including all-time greats Willie Mays and homerun leader Barry Bonds. The Giants have developed a storied history throughout and their most recent success can be attributed to catcher Buster Posey, pitcher Madison Bumgarner and manager Bruce Bochy. Score with TicketCity - the place to go for San Francisco Giants playoff tickets!
How to Buy San Francisco Giants Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2017 San Francisco Giants Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the San Francisco Giants Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available San Francisco Giants Playoff tickets, the AT&T Park interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available San Francisco Giants Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all San Francisco Giants Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The AT&T Park interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct San Francisco Giants Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your San Francisco Giants Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right San Francisco Giants Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales and Service teams are available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
A return trip to the 2017 MLB playoffs would put the Giants in position to win their eighth World Series title. To get to that level, the Giants would have to navigate through a very difficult NL Playoff Schedule. The 2017 San Francisco Giants playoff schedule is determined by the teams final seeding in the 2017 regular season. The final seeding will determine the Giants playoff opponent, as well as which team would hold home field advantage. 2017 San Francisco Giants playoff tickets are expected to be some of the highest demand tickets in the history of the franchise due to their long sustaining success.
- 2014: Won World Series (Kansas City Royals)
- 2011: Won World Series (Detroit Tigers)
- 2010: Won World Series (Texas Rangers)
San Francisco Giants Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2017 San Francisco Giants Playoff Tickets?
San Francisco Giants have one of the best ballparks in all of baseball, and tickets to Giants playoff games are always in high demand. San Francisco Giants playoff ticket prices fluctuate based on demand and are sold for market value. Generally, the early rounds of the MLB playoffs produce cheaper San Francisco Giants playoff ticket prices, while later rounds such as the NLCS and World Series have higher ticket prices.
Where can I buy cheap 2017 San Francisco Giants Playoff Tickets?
TicketCity has a large network of ticket suppliers of San Francisco Giants home and away playoff tickets. This network includes some of the top seats at some of the most competitive prices for Tigers playoff games at AT&T Park, and for Giants away playoff games.
What was the best San Francisco Giants Playoff team of all time?
The San Francisco Giants have won dozens of playoff games in a playoff history that dates back over 100 years. The Giants have won titles in multiple cities, on both coasts, and in 3 different centuries. One of these great San Francisco Giants teams came around in 2014. Led by Madison Bumgarner and Buster Posey, the Giants advanced from the NL Wild Card game, all the way to the World Series, during that span they won 12 playoff games, and the 2014 World Series.
Does my child need a ticket to a 2017 San Francisco Giants Playoff Game?
The San Francisco Giants have a child ticket policy that allows children under the age of 2 to be admitted to AT&T Park without requiring a ticket. If you are going to a Giants playoff game with children over the age of 2, they will be required to have a ticket to enter the park.