The Toronto Blue Jays have had an up and down relationship with the MLB playoffs. The Blue Jays franchise had its first season in 1977, but it would be almost a decade before the club made its first trip to the playoffs. The 1985 Toronto Blue Jays won their first AL East title, posting a 99 win season. The ’85 Blue Jays lost a thrilling 7 game series with the Kansas City Royals, falling 1 game short of a World Series appearance. After a couple more near missed, the Toronto Blue Jays produced one of the best two year runs in the history of the MLB playoffs, starting in 1992. The 1992 Toronto Blue Jays advanced to the playoffs in back to back seasons for the first time in franchise history. The year saw the Blue Jays go 8-4 in the playoffs, winning the American League crown and bringing Toronto its first ever World Series title. A year later, the Blue Jays again won the AL East, and tore through the playoffs again, winning back to back World Series championships. Following their 1993 World Series title, the Blue Jays went on a playoff drought that lasted over two decades. The Blue Jays returned to the playoffs in 2015, where they defeated the Texas Rangers in the ALDS before losing to the Kansas City Royals in the ALCS. Whenever the Jays do return to the playoffs, it will be a special moment for baseball fans around the world, and tickets will likely be in high demand. Score with TicketCity – the place to go for Toronto Blue Jays playoff tickets!
How to Buy Toronto Blue Jays Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2018 Toronto Blue Jays Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Toronto Blue Jays Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Toronto Blue Jays Playoff tickets, the Rogers Centre interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Toronto Blue Jays Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Toronto Blue Jays Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Rogers Centre interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Toronto Blue Jays Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Toronto Blue Jays Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Toronto Blue Jays Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-918-2612.
The Toronto Blue Jays have not won a World Series title since 1993 and will try and change their playoff fortunes in 2018. For the Blue Jays to make another appearence in the Fall Classic, they will have to advance through a brutal American league playoff schedule. The Toronto Blue Jays 2018 playoff schedule will be determined by the Blue Jays final standings after the 2018 MLB regular season. That ranking will determine the Blue Jays opponent, as well as which 2018 playoff games will be played at the Rogers Centre over the course of the postseason. Toronto Blue Jays playoff ticket prices are influenced by the release of the playoff schedule and will rise and fall based opponent, series, and game.
- 2015: Lost ALCS (Kansas City Royals)
- 1993: Won World Series (Braves)
- 1992: Won World Series (Phillies)
Toronto Blue Jays Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2018 Toronto Blue Jays Playoff Tickets?
Toronto Blue Jays playoff ticket prices are set by demand and availability. Blue Jays playoff tickets are often in high demand from the minute the team clinches a playoff berth. As a general rule, Toronto playoff ticket prices will rise the farther the team advances in a series, and in the postseason, with game 6 and 7 of a series typically being the most expensive of any given series.
Where can I buy cheap 2018 Toronto Blue Jays Playoff Tickets?
TicketCity has a large network of ticket suppliers of Toronto Blue Jays home and away playoff tickets. This network includes some of the top seats at some of the most competitive prices for Blue Jays playoff games at the Rogers Centre, and for Blue Jays away playoff games.
What was the best Toronto Blue Jays Playoff team of all time?
The best two Toronto Blue Jays playoff teams of all-time came in back to back seasons in the early 1990's. Starting in the 1992 MLB playoffs, the Toronto Blue Jays went 16-8 in 4 postseason series over a two year span, winning two American League Championships, and two straight World Series. The run put the Blue Jays in an elite category of teams that won back to back World Series titles and brought the first two World Series trophies back to Toronto.
Does my child need a ticket to a 2018 Toronto Blue Jays Playoff Game?
Families looking to attend a Toronto Blue Jays playoff game at Rogers Centre should be prepared to purchase tickets for children over the age of 2 years old. If you have a child that is under 2 years old, they will not be required to hold a Toronto Blue Jays playoff ticket, but must sit on a parent or guardians lap for the duration of the game.