2022 Texas Grand Prix Tickets
The biggest NASCAR race on the calendar this year will be the Echopark Automotive Texas Grand Prix in Austin, Texas. The brand new NASCAR Cup Series race will take place at the amazing Circuit of the Americas (COTA) race track just outside of Austin. Watching NASCAR's best drivers navigate the 20-turn COTA course is something that has race fans across Texas stoked. COTA has hosted the best F1 drivers in the World for the US Grand Prix since 2012, but open wheel racing and NASCAR are two different sports. Local race fans will get to see how the best stock car races 3.4 mile course.
The Texas Grand Prix NASCAR race has a variety of ticket options including:
- General Admission: a few hand-picked locations where fans access great views of the track
- Turn 1 (Sections 1-7)
- Turn 4
- Turn 9
- Turn 12 (Sections 1-8)
- Turn 15 (Sections 1-25)
- Trackside Lower Level (Sections 104-117): Main Grandstand near Start/Finish line
- Club Level (Sections 204-217): Top of Main Grandstand near Start/Finish line.
NASCAR 2022 Schedule at COTA
- Friday: FEVO Friday (Camping World Truck Series Practice & Pit Boss 250 Practice)
- Saturday: Pit Boss 250 (Multiple races including Xfinity Series Race)
- Sunday: Echopark Automotive Texas Grand Prix (NASCAR Cup Series race)