The Los Angeles Clippers playoff history dates back to 1974 when they were the Buffalo Braves. After a short stint in San Diego, the Clippers finally settled in Los Angeles where they still remain today. The Clippers have often been referred to as one of the worst sports franchises as they struggled for most of their time in Los Angeles. However, the franchise has had resurgence behind power forward Blake Griffin and point guard Chris Paul. The Clippers are now among the league’s best and the recent success by the Clippers has made their playoff tickets one of the most popular in the NBA. Los Angeles Clippers playoff tickets vary depending on game and season, but demand is always high. Los Angeles Clippers playoff tickets will grant you access to one game, and later games in series are purchased in the event that the series is extended passed the guaranteed 4 games. Score with Ticket City – the place to go for Los Angeles Clippers playoff tickets.
How to Buy Los Angeles Clippers Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2017 Los Angeles Clippers Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Los Angeles Clippers Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Los Angeles Clippers Playoff tickets, the Staples Center interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Los Angeles Clippers Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Los Angeles Clippers Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Staples Center interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the Los Angeles Clippers Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Los Angeles Clippers Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Los Angeles Clippers Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales and our Service team are available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
The Los Angeles Clippers will look to make a trip to the Western Conference Finals and the NBA Finals for the first time in franchise history. In order to accomplish these goals, the Clippers will have to make their way through a very tough NBA Playoff Schedule in the Western Conference. The West is always tough and this year all 8 teams have a chance to advance through the NBA playoffs. If any team is primed to make their way through the playoffs, it is the Clippers as they have one of the best duos in the conference with Griffin and Paul. The Los Angeles Clippers playoff schedule is determined by their final seeding in the Western Conference, that seeding will determine home court advantage and game times as the Clippers move through the Western Conference Playoffs.
- 2016: Lost NBA Western Conference 1st Round (Portland Trail Blazers)
- 2015: Won NBA Western Conference 1st Round (San Antonio Spurs)
- 2014: Lost NBA Western Conference Semifinals (Oklahoma City Thunder)
- 2013: Lost NBA Western Conference 1st Round (Memphis Grizzlies)
- 2012: Won NBA Western Conference 1st Round (Memphis Grizzlies)
Los Angeles Clippers News - 4/25/2017
The Clippers vs Jazz series is tied with two wins each as they head into game 5 in Los Angeles. The rest of the series for the LA Clippers will be tough with the injury of Blake Griffin for the remainder of the playoffs. Tuesday night’s game has an average ticket price of $87 and a ticket low price of $28 for seats in the Staples Center upper-level corner.
Los Angeles Clippers News - 4/17/2017
The LA Clippers have already clinched their spot in the playoffs with a regular season record of 46-31. Austin Rivers has been sidelined after straining his left hamstring in the Clippers win against Wizards; he hoping to return by the opening playoff game. The Clippers will play the worst team in the West for an expected easy win Saturday night at the Staples Center; tickets for the game have an average price of $96.