The Milwaukee Bucks have a long and successful playoff history that dates back to 1970. The Bucks won the NBA Finals in 1971 and reached the Finals again in 1974. Milwaukee has consistently competed in the postseason for the Eastern Conference over the years, which has made playoff tickets very popular in the Milwaukee area. The Bucks did not miss the postseason during the 1980s, an impressive streak that not many franchises in the NBA can say. Bucks playoff tickets vary depending on game and season, but demand is always high. Milwaukee playoff tickets will grant you access to one game, and later games in the series are available for purchase in the event that the series is extended past the guaranteed four games. Score with Ticket City – the place to go for Milwaukee Bucks playoff tickets.
How to Buy Milwaukee Bucks Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2018 Milwaukee Bucks playoff schedule and select the game that you would like to attend or use the opponent or date filters beside the Milwaukee Bucks playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Milwaukee Bucks playoff tickets, the Bradley Center interactive seating chart, ticket quantity and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Milwaukee Bucks playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Milwaukee Bucks playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Bradley Center interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the Milwaukee Bucks playoff tickets have been selected and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information and purchase your Milwaukee Bucks playoff tickets!
The Milwaukee Bucks will look to make a trip to the Eastern Conference Finals for the first time since 2001 and the NBA Finals for the first time since 1974. In order to accomplish these big goals, the Bucks will have to make their way through a very tough NBA Playoff schedule in the Eastern Conference. The East is tough and this year all eight teams have a chance to advance through the NBA Playoffs. The Bucks' playoff schedule is determined by their final seeding in the Eastern Conference, which will determine home-court advantage and game times as the Bucks move through the Eastern Conference Playoffs.
- 2017: Lost Eastern Conference First Round 2-4 (Toronto Raptors)
- 2015: Lost Eastern Conference First Round 2-4 (Chicago Bulls)
- 2013: Lost Eastern Conference First Round 0-4 (Miami Heat)
- 2010: Lost Eastern Conference First Round 3-4 (Atlanta Hawks)
- 2006: Lost Eastern Conference First Round 1-4 (Detroit Pistons)