The NBA All-Star Saturday Night is held annually the night before the NBA All-Star Game. Fans that attend the NBA All-Star Saturday Night will experience the fun atmosphere as the Slam Dunk Contest, Three-Point Contest and Skills Challenge take place. The events on Saturday night are part of the All-Star Weekend, held every February, which includes other exhibition activities such as the Rising Stars Challenge, NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, NBA Development League All-Star Game and finally on Sunday the NBA All-Star Game, which is between the top players in the Western and Eastern Conferences of the National Basketball Association. The events and games give fans the chance to see the best players in the NBA play together in a more relaxed atmosphere. The weekend is a celebration of basketball and sportsmanship and a real treat for any NBA fan.
The location of the NBA All-Star Game and All-Star Weekend changes each year, rotating throughout the NBA. This lets fans see a new NBA home arena each year and visit a new city to watch their basketball heroes compete. It’s a fun event that turns the entire city into NBA central, with activities for kids as well as fun parties for adults. Score with TicketCity - the place to go for NBA All-Star Saturday Night tickets.
How to Buy NBA All-Star Saturday Night Tickets
1. Scan through the 2018 NBA All-Star Saturday Night Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the NBA All-Star Saturday Night ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available NBA All-Star Saturday Night tickets, the Smoothie King Center interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available NBA All-Star Saturday Night tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all NBA All-Star Saturday Night tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Smoothie King Center interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the NBA All-Star Saturday Night tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your NBA All-Star Saturday Night Tickets!
Need help finding the right NBA All-Star Saturday Night Tickets?
Our Sales and our Service team are available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
2018 NBA All-Star Saturday Night Preview
The 2017 NBA All-Star Weekend is headed to New Orleans, Louisiana at the Smoothie King Center beginning on Friday, February 17, 2017 - Sunday, February 19, 2017.
Saturday Night Events -
- Slam Dunk Contest - Brings some of the NBA’s youngest and top dunkers to showcase their athletic ability and creativity. The event has five judges who award points on a 1-10 scale.
- Three-Point Contest - In this event the league’s best three-point shooters have five shots from five difference spots around the three-point line. All the shots are worth 1 point, except for the last shot, which is worth 2 points.
- Skills Challenge - The skills challenge is an event that involves accuracy, agility and accuracy as players have to complete a timed obstacle of passing, shooting and dribbling.
- Friday, February 17 - NBA All-Star Rising Stars Challenge (at Smoothie King Center)
- Saturday, February 18 - NBA All-Star Saturday Night (at Smoothie King Center)
- Sunday, February 19 - NBA All-Star Game (at Smoothie King Center)
NBA All-Star Saturday Night Event Guide
What event should I go to for the NBA All-Star weekend?
The Slam Dunk competition and All-Star Game are the two marquee events, and they’re both a lot of fun. The Slam Dunk competition gets crazier every year as the participants get more inventive. From Jordan’s jump from the free-throw line to Blake Griffin dunking over a car, there’s always a surprise. The game itself has plenty of dunks, and it’s always high-scoring, so pick whichever sounds more fun – or go to both if you’re able to. If you’re looking just to see some basketball and don’t have the budget for the bigger events, go see the Rising Stars Challenge at a fraction of the price.
What is the best time to get tickets to the NBA All-Star Saturday Night?
Sooner is usually better when it comes to these type of events, as prices tend to fluctuate in the weeks up to the weekend, and they are unpredictable. If you’re looking for a seat up close, buy way in advance to guarantee a good view of the action, as those tickets are in high demand every year.
What’s the best way to get to Smoothie King Center?
A public transportation stop is located on Poydras Street across from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome at Gate A Ground Level.
Where should I park for a show at Smoothie King Center?
There is a total of 7 parking garages and 2 surface lots for public parking. The parking garages and surface lots are next to the Superdome and the Smoothie King Center. The parking garages are labeled, #1, #1A, #2, #2A, #5, #6 and Champions Garage. The surface lots are called Lot 3 and Lot 4.