The Portland Trail Blazers playoff history dates back to 1977 when they won the NBA Championship against the Philadelphia 76ers. The Trail Blazers have a very long and successful history in the postseason through the years, which includes multiple trips to the NBA Finals. The Trail Blazers struggled in the mid-2000s, but the franchise has rebounded in recent seasons. The recent success has made Portland's playoff tickets one of the most popular in the NBA. Portland Trail Blazers playoff tickets vary depending on game and season, but demand is always high. Trail Blazers playoff tickets will grant you access to one game, and later games in the series are available for purchase in the event that the series is extended past the guaranteed four games. Score with Ticket City – the place to go for Portland Trail Blazers playoff tickets.
How to Buy Portland Trail Blazers Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2018 Portland Trail Blazers playoff schedule and select the game that you would like to attend or use the opponent or date filters beside the Portland Trail Blazers playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Portland Trail Blazers playoff tickets, the Moda Center interactive seating chart, ticket quantity and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Portland Trail Blazers playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Portland Trail Blazers playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Moda Center interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the Portland Trail Blazers playoff tickets have been selected and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information and purchase your Portland Trail Blazers playoff tickets!
The Portland Trail Blazers will look to make a trip to the Western Conference Finals for the first time since 2000 and their first NBA Finals since 1992. In order to accomplish these goals, the Trail Blazers will have to make their way through a very tough NBA Playoff schedule in the Western Conference. The West is always tough and this year is no different as all eight teams have a chance to advance through the NBA Playoffs. If any team is primed to make their way through the playoffs, it is the Trail Blazers as they have one of the better teams in the Western Conference. The Trail Blazers playoff schedule is determined by their final seeding in the Western Conference, which will determine home-court advantage and game times as the Trail Blazers move through the Western Conference Playoffs.
- 2017: Lost Western Conference First Round 0-4 (Golden State Warriors)
- 2016: Lost Western Conference Semifinals 1-4 (Golden State Warriors)
- 2015: Lost Western Conference First Round 1-4 (Memphis Grizzlies)
- 2014: Lost Western Conference Semifinals 1-4 (San Antonio Spurs)
- 2011: Lost Western Conference First Round 2-4 (Dallas Mavericks)