The San Antonio Spurs have a long and successful history in the NBA Playoffs. The Spurs playoff history dates back to 1977 when the Spurs reached the playoffs in their first season in the NBA. San Antonio was originally in the NBA Eastern Conference and reached the Eastern Conference playoffs in each of their first 4 seasons. Upon moving to the Western Conference in 1980, the Spurs continued to be successful in the playoffs. From 1974-1998 the San Antonio Spurs missed the playoffs only 4 times, placing them among the most consistent franchises in the NBA. But the Spurs Playoff success really started in 1999, when the team won their first NBA Title. San Antonio followed this championship with NBA titles again in 2003, 2005, 2007, and 2014. This success has made San Antonio Playoff tickets some of the most sought after in the business. San Antonio Spurs Playoff ticket prices vary depending on game and season, but demand is always high. San Antonio Spurs playoff tickets will grant you access to one game, and tickets to later games in a series are purchased in the event that the series is extended passed the guaranteed 4 games. Score with TicketCity – the place to go for San Antonio Spurs Playoff Tickets.
How to Buy San Antonio Spurs Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2017 San Antonio Spurs Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the San Antonio Spurs Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available San Antonio Spurs Playoff tickets, the AT&T Center interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available San Antonio Spurs Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all San Antonio Spurs Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The AT&T Center interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the San Antonio Spurs Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your San Antonio Spurs Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right San Antonio Spurs Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales and our Service team are available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
The 2017 San Antonio Spurs will look to make a return trip to the Western Conference Finals and the NBA Finals this year. To win yet another NBA Championship, the San Antonio Spurs will have to fight their way through a gauntlet of an NBA Playoff Schedule in the Western Conference. Once again the West is packed with top teams and all 8 of the Western Conference teams in the playoffs have a chance to advance to basketball’s biggest stage. If any team is prepared to make their way through the playoffs, it might be the San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs playoff history has seen them win 5 titles between 1999-2014, making them one of the most successful franchises in the history of the NBA Playoffs. The 2017 San Antonio Spurs playoff schedule is determined by their final seeding in the Western Conference, that seeding will determine home court advantage and game times as the Spurs move through the Western Conference Playoffs.
- 2016: Lost NBA Western Conference Semifinals 2-4 (Oklahoma City Thunder)
- 2015: Lost NBA Western Conference 1st Round 3-4 (Los Angeles Clippers)
- 2014: Won NBA Finals 4-1 (Miami Heat)
- 2013: Lost NBA Finals 3-4 (Miami Heat)
- 2012: Lost NBA Western Conference Finals (OKC Thunder)
- 2011: Lost NBA Western Conference 1st Round (Memphis Grizzles)
- 2010: Lost NBA Western Conference Semifinals (Phoenix Suns)
San Antonio Spurs Playoff News - 4/19/2017
The San Antonio Spurs have won the first two Western Conference Quarterfinals games against the Memphis Grizzlies. They will now head to Memphis for Game 3 on Thursday in the effort to maintain their winning streak. Tickets to the upcoming game will have an average ticket price of $42 and a ticket low price of $17.