The Baltimore Ravens joined the NFL in 1996 after the Cleveland Browns left behind their history and became an expansion team in Baltimore. The Ravens immediately started building a winner in its very first NFL Draft, selecting UCLA offensive lineman Jonathan Ogden and Miami linebacker Ray Lewis—two players who will ultimately join the Hall-of-Fame. After being shutout from the playoffs for their first four seasons, the Ravens finally made the playoffs in 2000. With Ray Lewis leading the defense and rookie running back Jamal Lewis carrying the offense, the Ravens knocked off the New York Giants to win Super Bowl XXXV. Since its Super Bowl run, Baltimore has been one of the most consistent teams in the NFL. The Ravens have made the playoffs nine times in the last 13 years, including another Super Bowl title in 2012. The Ravens’ Ring of Honor includes eight Baltimore Colts who are enshrined in the Hall-of-Fame, as well as six Ravens and deceased owner Art Modell. Score with TicketCity - the place to go for Baltimore Ravens tickets.
How to Buy Baltimore Ravens Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2016 Baltimore Ravens Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Baltimore Ravens Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Baltimore Ravens Playoff tickets, the MT Bank Stadium interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Baltimore Ravens Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Baltimore Ravens Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The MT Bank Stadium interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Baltimore Ravens Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Baltimore Ravens Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Baltimore Ravens Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
How to Buy Baltimore Ravens Tickets
1. Scan through the 2016 Baltimore Ravens Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Baltimore Ravens ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Baltimore Ravens tickets, the M&T Bank Stadium interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Baltimore Ravens tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Baltimore Ravens tickets that will be delivered electronically. The M&T Bank Stadium interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Baltimore Ravens tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Baltimore Ravens Tickets!
Need help finding the right Baltimore Ravens Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
2016 Baltimore Ravens Season Preview
After a plague of injuries in the 2015 season, the Baltimore Ravens are hoping for a better 2016 season. The Ravens are once again led by John Harbaugh as he takes on his ninth season as head coach. Former Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco, who signed a 3 year extension with the Ravens earlier this year, hopes to be healthy enough to start the regular season after tearing his ACL last season. The Baltimore Ravens roster also includes Mike Wallace returning as wide receiver, Eric Weddle as safety, and the Baltimore Ravens newest first round NFL draft pick Ronnie Stanley hopes to boost the Ravens’ offensive line. The 2016 Baltimore Ravens schedule is set, and the team is hoping to surpass their 5-11 record from last year. TicketCity is the place to go for Baltimore Ravens tickets. Whether you are planning on cheering on the Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium, or supporting Baltimore on the road, TicketCity has some of the best deals for all Baltimore Ravens tickets, including home and away games.
Check out our Baltimore Ravens Season Preview History page for previews of previous Ravens seasons.
Baltimore Ravens Football at M&T Bank Stadium Address: 1101 Russell St, Baltimore, Maryland, 21230
The Ravens play their home games at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore Maryland. M&T Bank Stadium holds more than 71 thousand screaming fans and is one of the premiere venues in the NFL. The Ravens’ home offers unique views of the city of Baltimore, massive HD video monitors and depictions of famous moments in Ravens history on the club level of the stadium. The Baltimore Ravens home bench is on the M&T Bank Stadium sideline with sections 123-130, so if you want to be up close to the team, look for Baltimore Ravens tickets near those sections. M&T Bank Stadium parking information is covered in our Ravens event guide.
These two teams have become the fiercest and toughest rivalry in the NFL. With both teams fighting for a division title on a regular basis and having multiple Super Bowl championships in the last 15 years, it is no wonder that this has quickly become a top rivalry in the NFL. The stakes are often at its highest when these two teams play and the intensity level is always off the charts.
One of the best rivalries in the NFL doesn’t involve two teams in the same division or in the same state. These two teams have become of the best rivalries because the stakes are often at its highest when they play each other and players from both teams are usually talking trash to one another. With multiple playoff matchups and classic regular season games including the Ravens almost defeating the Patriots in their undefeated regular season, this rivalry only continues to grow.
Ravens vs. Colts
This rivalry started before the Ravens became in existence. With the Colts formerly playing in Baltimore before moving in 1984, the hate was already formed between the fan bases. On the football field, these two teams have met many times throughout the years and often times for playoff seed positioning or the right to move on in the playoffs. With the games often times having a lot on the line, this matchup has become of the better rivalries in the NFL.
While the Ravens vs. Bengals matchup is not the most popular rivalry in the NFL, it is always a fun one to watch as both teams fight their way to the top of the AFC North.
The Ravens vs. Browns rivalry is one of the most heated in the NFL and for good reason. The Ravens were once the Browns. After the Browns became a franchise again in 1999, these two teams have battled it out twice a year. With the hatred spreading to the fan base of both cities, the intensity level is felt on the football field. This rivalry has shown no signs of slowing down and continues to be one of the more bitter matchups in the league.
Ravens in the Super Bowl, AFC Championship and NFL Playoffs
The Ravens have quickly become one of the better franchises in the NFL since they became in existence in 1996. With multiple Super Bowl titles and AFC Championships in that span, the Ravens will only continue to build off the legacy they have established. The Ravens have made the playoffs 8+ times and will only add to that number in upcoming seasons.
Baltimore Ravens Event Guide
What time do gates open prior to kick off for a Baltimore Ravens game?
All gates open for Ravens games two hours prior to kick off.
What are some good places to eat before a Ravens game?
Frank & Nic’s West End Grille is popular spot with an extensive list of specialty drinks, great burgers and some awesome entrees. The have a great chicken parm and the fish tacos are awesome. Sliders Bar & Grill is another excellent option for great pub faire and beer selection. Pickles Pub is a long-standing Baltimore favorite since ’88 that offers great game day specials. They have a fun atmosphere and awesome beer battered pickles.
Does my child need a ticket to attend a Ravens game?
No, all kids 2 and under do not need a ticket to enter MT Bank Stadium, they must sit in the lap of a ticketed adult.
How can I get cheap Baltimore Ravens tickets?
Prices can vary from day to day, so be sure to check TicketCity often for your chance to snag cheap Baltimore Ravens tickets. Preseason games are usually sold for below face value. Regular season games can vary based on team performance, playoff chances and opponent.
What is a unique experience at a Ravens game?
The Bud Light Party Zone is a bar located near section 134 on the lower concourse. It features a plethora of large flat screen TV’s to catch all the pre-game action. This is open to groups of approximately 30 people.