The Arizona Coyotes franchise relocated from Winnipeg in 1996 and immediately made their presence felt in the NHL playoffs. The Coyotes reached the Western Conference playoffs in their first four seasons in Arizona. The Coyotes had a number of near misses in the playoffs, losing three game 7's in the Western Conference quarterfinals from 1997-2010. Arizona would finally break through in 2012, when the Coyotes won their first two playoff series, and finished just short of a Western Conference title. The 2012 Coyotes season helped spread the love of hockey throughout Arizona and built up what was already a growing fan base. Seeing the Coyotes win a home playoff game at Gila River Arena is one of the best expderiences in the NHL and Coyotes playoff tickets have continued to grow in demand and price over the last decade. Score with TicketCity - the place to go for Arizona Coyotes playoff tickets.
How to Buy Arizona Coyotes Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2016 Arizona Coyotes Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Arizona Coyotes Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Arizona Coyotes Playoff tickets, the Gila River Arena interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Arizona Coyotes Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Arizona Coyotes Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Gila River Arena interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Arizona Coyotes Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Arizona Coyotes Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Arizona Coyotes Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
The Arizona Coyotes will try and make a run at their first Western Conference title in 2016. For the Coyotes to get through a brutal Western Conference playoff schedule, they will have to be playing their best hockey at the end of the season. The NHL Western Conference Playoffs will feature the top 8 teams in the Western Conference, and feature some of the season’s most exciting games. The Arizona Coyotes 2016 Playoff schedule will be determined by their final seeding at the end of the regular season. This seed will also determine home ice advantage throughout the 2016 NHL Playoffs.
- 2012: Won Western Conference Semifinals (Predators)
- 2011: Lost Western Conference Quarterfinals (Red Wings)
- 2010: Lost Western Conference Quarterfinals (Red Wings)
Arizona Coyotes Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2016 Arizona Coyotes Playoff Tickets?
Arizona Coyotes playoff ticket prices are determined by the market and are often priced above face value. As a general rule, ticket prices increase as the Coyotes advance through the NHL playoffs, with tickets to the Western Conference Finals and Stanley Cup finals ending higher than opening playoff rounds.
Where can I buy 2016 Arizona Coyotes Playoff Tickets?
TicketCity has a large network of suppliers for Arizona Coyotes Playoff tickets, which includes some of the best seats at Gila River Arena, as well as some of the most reasonably priced tickets on the market.
What was the best Arizona Coyotes Playoff team of all time?
The top Arizona Coyotes playoff team of all time came around in 2012. The '12 Coyotes playoff team was led by stars Radim Vrbata and Ray Whitney, and won the franchises first two playoff series. The 2012 Arizona Coyotes playoff team fell just a few games short of a conference title, but represent the deepest playoff run for the franchise to date.
Does my child need a ticket to a 2016 Arizona Coyotes Playoff Game?
The Arizona Coyotes allow families bringing children under the age of 2 years old to enter Gila River Arena without requiring a ticket for the child. If you are attending an Arizona Coyotes playoff game and are bringing children over 2 years old, you will need to purchase a ticket for those children.