The Buffalo Sabres franchise was established in 1970. Their first postseason appearance came in 1973 when they faced the Montreal Canadiens in the quarterfinals and lost the series in 6 games. The Buffalo Sabres first Stanley Cup finals appearances came in 1975 when they defeated the Montreal Canadiens in the semifinals in 6 games. In the finals, the Philadelphia Flyers defeated the Sabres in 6 games. The Sabres other Stanley Cup finals appearance came in 1999 after they defeated the Toronto Maple Leafs in the Eastern Conference finals before losing the finals to the Dallas Stars in 6 games. In 2007, the Buffalo Sabres were awarded the President’s Trophy for having the best regular season record in the NHL. The Sabres made it to the Eastern Conference finals where they lost to the Ottawa Senators in 5 games. The Buffalo Sabres have struggled recently and have yet to win a playoff series since 2007. However, the Sabres have a lot of young talent that fans think will begin flourishing in the coming seasons. Score with TicketCity – the place to go for Buffalo Sabres playoff tickets.
How to Buy Buffalo Sabres Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2016 Buffalo Sabres Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Buffalo Sabres Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Buffalo Sabres Playoff tickets, the KeyBank Center interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Buffalo Sabres Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Buffalo Sabres Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The KeyBank Center interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Buffalo Sabres Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Buffalo Sabres Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Buffalo Sabres Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
The Buffalo Sabres will try and make a run at another Eastern Conference title in 2016. For the Sabres to get through a brutal Eastern Conference playoff schedule, they will have to be playing their best hockey at the end of the season. The NHL Eastern Conference Playoffs will feature the top 8 teams in the Eastern Conference, and feature some of the season’s most exciting games. The Buffalo Sabres 2016 Playoff schedule will be determined by their final seeding at the end of the regular season. This seed will also determine home ice advantage throughout the 2016 NHL Playoffs.
- 2011: Lost Eastern Conference First Round (Philadelphia Flyers)
- 2010: Lost Eastern Conference First Round (Boston Bruins)
- 2007: Lost Eastern Conference Finals (Ottawa Senators)
Buffalo Sabres Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2016 Buffalo Sabres Playoff Tickets?
Buffalo Sabres playoff ticket prices are set based on demand and availability. Prices for earlier games in series are often cheaper than later, elimination games. Typically Sabres playoff tickets for the Eastern Conference first and second rounds will be cheaper than if the team advances to the Eastern Conference Final or Stanley Cup finals.
Where can I buy 2016 Buffalo Sabres Playoff Tickets?
TicketCity has a large network of suppliers for Buffalo Sabres Playoff tickets, which includes some of the best seats at KeyBank Center, as well as some of the most reasonably priced tickets on the market.
What was the best Buffalo Sabres Playoff team of all time?
The Buffalo Sabres have had a number of memorable playoff teams over the years. The best of the Buffalo Sabres playoff teams came around in 1999. The '99 Buffalo Sabres rallied behind goaltender Dominik Hasek to win the franchises first conference title since the 1970's.
Does my child need a ticket to a 2016 Buffalo Sabres Playoff Game?
The Buffalo Sabres do not require children under the age of 3 to have a playoff ticket to enter the KeyBank Center for playoff games. If you are attending an Buffalo Sabres playoff game and are bringing children over 3 years old, you will need to purchase a ticket for those children.