The Flames are an NHL that started out in Atlanta in 1972 and relocated in Calgary in 1980. Almost immediately after moving to Calgary, the Flames became more successful and were postseason regulars throughout the 1980’s and the first half of the 1990’s. The Flames won the first playoff series by sweeping the Blackhawks in the preliminary round of the 1980 playoffs. The Flames made their first ever Stanley Cup finals in 1986 by defeating the St. Louis Blues in 7 games in the Conference finals. The Flames lost the Stanley Cup finals in 5 games to the Montreal Canadiens. The Flames made the Stanley Cup finals once again in 1989 and this time they had more success, defeating the Montreal Canadiens in 6 games to win the first Stanley Cup in franchise history. The Flames only Stanley Cup finals appearance since 1989 came in 2004 when they lost to the Tampa Bay Lightning in 7 games. Although the first half of the 2010’s were rough for the Flames, they made the playoffs in 2015 and made it to the Western Conference semifinals, renewing fans faith in the team. Score with TicketCity – the place to go for Calgary Flames playoff tickets.
How to Buy Calgary Flames Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2017 Calgary Flames Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Calgary Flames Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Calgary Flames Playoff tickets, the Scotiabank Saddledome interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Calgary Flames Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Calgary Flames Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Scotiabank Saddledome interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Calgary Flames Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Calgary Flames Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Calgary Flames Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
The Calgary Flames will try and make a run at another Western Conference title in 2017. For the Flames to get through a brutal Western Conference playoff schedule, they will have to be playing their best hockey at the end of the season. The NHL Western Conference Playoffs will feature the top 8 teams in the Western Conference, and feature some of the season’s most exciting games. The Calgary Flames 2017 Playoff schedule will be determined by their final seeding at the end of the regular season. This seed will also determine home ice advantage throughout the 2017 NHL Playoffs.
- 2015: Lost Western Conference Semifinals (Anaheim Ducks)
- 2009: Lost Western Conference First Round (Chicago Blackhawks)
- 2008: Lost Western Conference First Round (San Jose Sharks)
Calgary Flames Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2017 Calgary Flames Playoff Tickets?
Calgary Flames playoff ticket prices are set based on demand and availability. Prices for earlier games in series are often cheaper than later, elimination games. Typically Flames playoff tickets for the Western Conference first and second rounds will be cheaper than if the team advances to the Western Conference Final or Stanley Cup finals.
Where can I buy 2017 Calgary Flames Playoff Tickets?
TicketCity has a large network of suppliers for Calgary Flames Playoff tickets, which includes some of the best seats at Scotiabank Center, as well as some of the most reasonably priced tickets on the market.
What was the best Calgary Flames Playoff team of all time?
The best Calgary Flames playoff team of all time took to the ice in 1989. Led by players like Joe Mullen, Joe Nieuwendyk, and Mike Vernon, the 1989 Calgary Flames won an unprecedented 80 games en rought to a Smythe Division championship. The flames then won a hard fought 7 game series with the Canucks in the division semifinals, before crusing through the rest of the playoffs in route to Calgary's first ever Stanley Cup title.
Does my child need a ticket to a 2017 Calgary Flames Playoff Game?
The Calgary Flames do not require children under the age of 2 to have a playoff ticket to enter Scotiabank Saddledome for a Flames playoff games. If you are attending an Calgary Flames playoff game and are bringing children over 2 years old, you will need to purchase a ticket for those children.