The Detroit Red Wings are a team synonymous with playoff hockey, with 63 total playoff appearances and 11 Stanley Cup championships, the most of any NHL team in the United States. Founded in 1926, the Detroit Red Wings were one of the Original Six NHL franchises. The Red Wings won their first Stanley Cup championship in 1936 by beating the Toronto Maple Leafs and won another Stanley Cup championship in 1937 by beating the New York Rangers. The Red Wings won 5 more Stanley Cup championships between 1943 and 1955. The Red Wings longest championship drought lasted from 1955 to 1997 when the Red Wings swept the Philadelphia Flyers to win the Stanley Cup. The Red Wings most recent Stanley Cup championship came in 2008 when they beat the Pittsburgh Penguins in six games. Red Wings fans can usually be confident that they will see postseason hockey in Detroit, seeing as they haven’t missed the playoffs since 1990. Score with TicketCity – the place to go for Detroit Red Wings playoff tickets.
How to Buy Detroit Red Wings Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2017 Detroit Red Wings Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Detroit Red Wings Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Detroit Red Wings Playoff tickets, the Joe Louis Arena interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Detroit Red Wings Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Detroit Red Wings Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Joe Louis Arena interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Detroit Red Wings Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Detroit Red Wings Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Detroit Red Wings Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
The Detroit Red Wings will try and make a run at another Eastern Conference title in 2017. For the Red Wings to get through a brutal Eastern Conference playoff schedule, they will have to be playing their best hockey at the end of the season. The NHL Eastern Conference Playoffs will feature the top 8 teams in the Eastern Conference, and feature some of the season’s most exciting games. The Detroit Red Wings 2017 Playoff schedule will be determined by their final seeding at the end of the regular season. This seed will also determine home ice advantage throughout the 2017 NHL Playoffs.
- 2016: Lost Eastern Conference First Round (Tampa Bay Lightning)
- 2015: Lost Eastern Conference First Round (Tampa Bay Lightning)
- 2014: Lost Eastern Conference First Round (Boston Bruins)
- 2013: Lost Western Conference Semifinals (Chicago Blackhawks)
Detroit Red Wings Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2017 Detroit Red Wings Playoff Tickets?
Detroit Red Wings playoff ticket prices are determined by the market and are often priced above face value. As a general rule, ticket prices increase as the Red Wings advance through the NHL playoffs, with tickets to the Eastern Conference Finals and Stanley Cup finals ending higher than opening playoff rounds.
Where can I buy 2017 Detroit Red Wings Playoff Tickets?
Detroit Red Wings Playoff tickets are typically in high demand, but fans can still find great seats to every Detroit Red Wings Playoff game. TicketCity has a large inventory of Detroit Red Wings Playoff tickets, including some of the best seats at Joe Louis Arena, as well as some of the most reasonably priced tickets on the market.
What was the best Detroit Red Wings Playoff team of all time?
The Detroit Red Wings have won Stanley Cup titles in 5 different decades, and have had some of the legendary playoff teams in the history of the NHL. One of the best of these Red Wings playoff teams was the 2008 Red Wings team. Led by longtime captain Nicklas Lidstrom and along with fellow Red Wings greats Pavel Datsyuk and Kris Draper, the Red Wings defeated a very talented Pittsburgh Penguins team to win the 2008 Stanley Cup final.
Does my child need a ticket to a 2017 Detroit Red Wings Playoff Game?
Families attending Detroit Red Wings playoff games at Joe Louis Arena will need to be prepared to purchase tickets for all children over 2 years old. Red Wings fans bringing children under 2 years old to a Red Wings home playoff game will not need to purchase a ticket for those children.