The Minnesota Wild entered the NHL as an expansion team in 2000. They would miss the NHL playoffs in the franchises first two seasons, but burst onto the playoff landscape in 2003. Behind the leadership of coach Jacques Lemaire and Wild greats Brad Bombardir and Matt Johnson, the 2003 Minnesota Wild team would go on to be one of the most memorable playoff teams of the 2000's. The Wild overcame 1-3 series deficits in their first two playoff series to advance to the Western Conference Finals. The never say die attitude of that Wild team bled over to the franchise as a whole and the team has adopted that mentality, especially when in the playoffs. In the years following, the Minnesota Wild would becomes a consistent presence in the NHL playoffs, adding series wins in 2014, and 2015. With a plethora of young talent, the Mineesota Wild sit ready to make a run towards another Western Conference finals and will try and win their first ever title. The success that the Minnesota Wild have had in the playoffs has helped build a very loyal fan base that comes out in force to see the Wild play at Xcel Energy Center. Score with TicketCity - the place to go for Minnesota Wild Playoff Tickets.
How to Buy Minnesota Wild Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2016 Minnesota Wild Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Minnesota Wild Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Minnesota Wild Playoff tickets, the Xcel Energy Center interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Minnesota Wild Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Minnesota Wild Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Xcel Energy Center interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Minnesota Wild Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Minnesota Wild Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Minnesota Wild Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
The Minnesota Wild will try and make a run at their first Western Conference title in 2016. For the Wild to get through a brutal Western Conference playoff schedule, they will have to be playing their best hockey at the end of the season. The NHL Western Conference Playoffs will feature the top 8 teams in the Western Conference, and feature some of the season’s most exciting games. The Minnesota Wild 2016 Playoff schedule will be determined by their final seeding at the end of the regular season. This seed will also determine home ice advantage throughout the 2016 NHL Playoffs.
- 2016: Lost Western Conference Quarterfinals(Stars)
- 2015: Won Western Conference Quarterfinals (Blues)
- 2014: Won Western Conference Quarterfinals (Avalanche)
- 2013: Won Western Conference Quarterfinals (Blackhawks)
Minnesota Wild Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2016 Minnesota Wild Playoff Tickets?
Minnesota Wild playoff ticket prices are set based on demand and availability. Prices for earlier games in series are often cheaper than later, elimination games. Typically Wild playoff tickets for the Western Conference first and second rounds will be cheaper than if the team advances to the Western Conference Final or Stanley Cup finals.
Where can I buy 2016 Minnesota Wild Playoff Tickets?
TicketCity has a large network of suppliers for Minnesota Wild Playoff tickets, which includes some of the best seats at Gila River Arena, as well as some of the most reasonably priced tickets on the market.
What was the best Minnesota Wild Playoff team of all time?
The top Minnesota Wild playoff team of all time came around in 2003. The 2003 Minnesota Wild was the franchises first ever playoff team, and recorded the teams first two playoff series victories. The Wild defeated the Avalanche and Canucks, both in 7 game series, to advance to the 2003 Western Conference Finals. This remains the Wild's best playoff performance to date and the team was one of the most memorable from the 2000's.
Does my child need a ticket to a 2016 Minnesota Wild Playoff Game?
The Minnesota Wild allow families bringing children under the age of 2 years old to enter Xcel Energy Center without requiring a ticket for the child. If you are attending an Minnesota Wild playoff game and are bringing children over 2 years old, you will need to purchase a ticket for those children.