In 1982, the Colorado Rockies relocated to New Jersey and became the Devils. The Devils made the playoffs for the first time in 1988 and immediately found success, making it all the way to the Eastern Conference finals before losing to the Boston Bruins in 7 games. The Devils made it to their first ever Stanley Cup finals in 1995 by defeating the Philadelphia Flyers in 6 games in the Eastern Conferences finals. The Devils swept the Detroit Red Wings in the finals to win the first Stanley Cup in franchise history. The Devils continued to find success in the postseason, winning Stanley Cup championships again in 2000 by defeating the Dallas Stars in 6 games and in 2003 by defeating the Anaheim Ducks in 7 games. The Devils last playoff appearance came in 2012 when they made it to the Stanley Cup finals where they lost to the Los Angeles Kings in 6 games. The Devils will be trying to return to the postseason in 2017. Score with TicketCity – the place to go for New Jersey Devils playoff tickets.
How to Buy New Jersey Devils Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2017 New Jersey Devils Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the New Jersey Devils Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available New Jersey Devils Playoff tickets, the Prudential Center interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available New Jersey Devils Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all New Jersey Devils Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Prudential Center interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct New Jersey Devils Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your New Jersey Devils Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right New Jersey Devils Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
The New Jersey Devils will try and make a run at another Eastern Conference title in 2017. For the Devils to get through a brutal Eastern Conference playoff schedule, they will have to be playing their best hockey at the end of the season. The NHL Eastern Conference Playoffs will feature the top 8 teams in the Eastern Conference, and feature some of the season’s most exciting games. The New Jersey Devils 2017 Playoff schedule will be determined by their final seeding at the end of the regular season. This seed will also determine home ice advantage throughout the 2017 NHL Playoffs.
- 2012: Lost Stanley Cup Finals (Los Angeles Kings)
- 2010: Lost Eastern Conference First Round (Philadelphia Flyers)
- 2009: Lost Eastern Conference First Round (Carolina Hurricanes)
New Jersey Devils Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2017 New Jersey Devils Playoff Tickets?
New Jersey Devils playoff ticket prices are set based on demand and availability. Prices for earlier games in series are often cheaper than later, elimination games. Typically Devils playoff tickets for the Eastern Conference first and second rounds will be cheaper than if the team advances to the Eastern Conference Final or Stanley Cup finals.
Where can I buy 2017 New Jersey Devils Playoff Tickets?
TicketCity has a large network of suppliers for New Jersey Devils Playoff tickets, which includes some of the best seats at Prudential Center, as well as some of the most reasonably priced tickets on the market.
What was the best New Jersey Devils Playoff team of all time?
The New Jersey Devils have been incredibly successful over the course of the franchises history, with the team bringing home multiple Stanley Cup title. Maybe the best New Jersey Devils playoff team of all time took the ice in 2000. Behind the unbelievable play of legendary goaltender Martin Brodeur, the Devils dethroned the defending Stanley Cup champion Dallas Stars to win the Stanley Cup.
Does my child need a ticket to a 2017 New Jersey Devils Playoff Game?
The New Jersey Devils do not require children under the age of 2 to have a playoff ticket to enter the Prudential Center for playoff games. If you are attending an New Jersey Devils playoff game and are bringing children over 2 years old, you will need to purchase a ticket for those children.