The Pittsburgh Penguins were one of the six new franchises created with the 1967 NHL expansion and have been the most successful franchise of the bunch. With an exception to rough patches in the 1980’s and the early 2000’s, the Penguins have had a tradition of excellence and rarely miss the playoffs. The Pittsburgh Penguins won the first Stanley Cup championship in franchise history in 1991 when they defeated the Minnesota North Stars in six games. The Penguins repeated the following season, sweeping the Chicago Blackhawks to win the 1992 Stanley Cup. The Penguins continued to make deep playoff runs until the 2000’s when they experienced a five-year playoff drought from 2002-2007. However, resurgence began in 2005 when the Penguins drafted highly coveted Sidney Crosby. Sidney Crosby has since become the face of the Pittsburgh Penguins franchise and the team hasn’t missed the playoffs since 2007. The Penguins accomplished the greatest achievement in all of hockey once again in 2009 when they defeated the Detroit Red Wings in seven-games to win the third Stanley Cup championship in franchise history. Score with TicketCity – the place to go for Pittsburgh Penguins playoff tickets.
How to Buy Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2017 Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff tickets, the PPG Paints Arena interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The PPG Paints Arena interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
The Pittsburgh Penguins will try and make a run at another Eastern Conference title in 2017. For the Penguins to get through a brutal Eastern Conference playoff schedule, they will have to be playing their best hockey at the end of the season. The NHL Eastern Conference Playoffs will feature the top 8 teams in the Eastern Conference, and feature some of the season’s most exciting games. The Pittsburgh Penguins 2017 Playoff schedule will be determined by their final seeding at the end of the regular season. This seed will also determine home ice advantage throughout the 2017 NHL Playoffs.
- 2015: Lost Eastern Conference First Round (New York Rangers)
- 2014: Lost Eastern Conference Semifinals (New York Rangers)
- 2013: Lost Eastern Conference Finals (Boston Bruins)
Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2017 Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff Tickets?
Pittsburgh Penguins playoff ticket prices are determined by the market and are often priced above face value. As a general rule, ticket prices increase as the Penguins advance through the NHL playoffs, with tickets to the Eastern Conference Finals and Stanley Cup finals ending higher than opening playoff rounds.
Where can I buy 2017 Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff Tickets?
Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff tickets are typically in high demand, but fans can still find great seats to every Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff game. TicketCity has a large inventory of Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff tickets, including some of the best seats at PPG Paints Arena, as well as some of the most reasonably priced tickets on the market.
What was the best Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff team of all time?
The Pittsburgh Penguins have won multiple Stanley Cup titles and are consistently one of the top teams in the NHL. Maybe the best Pittsburgh Penguins team of all time came around in 2009. Led by wonderkid Sydner Crosby and Evgeni Malkin, the Penguins rebounded from a Stanley Cup finals defeat in 2008, to defeat the Detroit Red Wing 4 games to 3 to win Pittsburgh its first Stanley Cup title since 1992
Does my child need a ticket to a 2017 Pittsburgh Penguins Playoff Game?
Pittsburgh Penguins families looking to attend a Penguins playoff game at PPG Paints Arena should be prepared to purchase a Penguins playoff ticket for all children over 2 years old. Penguins fans who are under 2 years old will be admitted without holding a ticket, but must sit on a parent or guardians lap during the game.