2020 Track & Field Trials
The 2020 US National Team Track & Field Olympic Trials take place June 19-28 at Hayward Field in Eugene, Oregon. Hayward Field has undergone a massive renovation to make it one of the finest track venues on the planet. The best track athletes in the United States will come together over 9 days to decide who will head to the Summer Games in Tokyo.
2020 Track & Field Trials Schedule
- Day 1: Fri, June 19 (11am): Shot put final, etc.
- Day 2: Sat, June 20 (Noon): W 100m Final, etc.
- Day 3: Sun, June 21 (Noon): M/W 400m Final, M 100m Final, etc.
- Day 4: Mon, June 22 (4pm): M 800m Final, W 1500m Final, etc.
- Off day: Tue, June 23
- Wed, June 24: Free Admission
- Day 7: Thu, June 25 (1:30pm): W Triple Jump Final, M 10,000m Final, etc.
- Day 8: Fri, June 26 (1pm): W 200m Semis, W 800m Semis, etc.
- Day 9: Sat, June 27 (9am): W 200m Final, M 400m Hurdles Final, M 110m Hurdles Final, etc.
- Day 10: Sun, June 28 (1pm): M 200m Final, W 800m Final, etc.
US National Team Track & Field Olympic Trials Tickets
The US National Team Olympic Trials for Track & Field take place at Hayward Field on the campus of the Oregon University in June 2020. The Track & Field Trials are the contest to decide which Olympians represent the United States in the next Olympics. The trials include all of the major events in track including the 100m, 200m, 400m, hurdles, long jump, high jump and more.