The Philadelphia Eagles franchise dates back to 1933 as they are one of the oldest organizations in the NFL. The Eagles appeared in their first postseason in the 1947 season, and won their first two NFL championships in back-to-back seasons in 1948 and 1949. The Eagles won their third NFL Championship in the 1960 season. Philadelphia has yet to win a Super Bowl, but they have been a consistent presence in the postseason. The Eagles have reached two Super Bowls in their history, a loss to the Oakland Raiders in Super Bowl XV and a loss to the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XXXIX. Since the start of the 2000 season, the Eagles have appeared in the playoffs 10 times. Whenever Philadelphia Eagles playoff tickets go on sale, the fan base quickly jumps at the opportunity to see their favorite team in action. Philadelphia playoff tickets are always high in demand as the fan base has established themselves as one of the best in the NFL. Score with Ticket City – the place to go for Philadelphia Eagles Playoff tickets.
How to Buy Philadelphia Eagles Playoff Tickets
1. Scan through the 2017 Philadelphia Eagles Playoff Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Philadelphia Eagles Playoff ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Philadelphia Eagles Playoff tickets, the Lincoln Financial Field interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Philadelphia Eagles Playoff tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Philadelphia Eagles Playoff tickets that will be delivered electronically. The Lincoln Financial Field interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct Philadelphia Eagles Playoff tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Philadelphia Eagles Playoff Tickets!
Need help finding the right Philadelphia Eagles Playoff Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
A victory in the 2017 Super Bowl would give the Philadelphia Eagles their first. For the Eagles to finally reach the pinnacle, they will have to navigate themselves through a very difficult NFC Playoff Schedule. The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles Playoff schedule will be determined by their final record in the 2017 regular season, a record which will also determine home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles Playoff Schedule will include many of the most in demand games in the NFL this season.
- 2014: Lost NFC Wild Card (New Orleans Saints)
- 2011: Lost NFC Wild Card (Green Bay Packers)
- 2010: Lost NFC Wild Card (Dallas Cowboys)
- 2009: Lost NFC Championship (Arizona Cardinals)
Philadelphia Eagles Playoff Event Guide
How much are 2017 Philadelphia Eagles Playoff Tickets?
Philadelphia Eagles playoff ticket prices are determined by demand, and are typically some of the most sought after tickets in the NFL. Eagles playoff ticket prices are normally higher for later playoff rounds such as the NFC Championship game, and Super Bowl.
Where can I buy 2017 Philadelphia Eagles Playoff Tickets?
Philadelphia Eagles Playoff tickets are typically in high demand, with Eagles fans from around the world looking for the best seats at Lincoln Financial Field. TicketCity has a large inventory of Philadelphia Eagles Playoff tickets, including some of the best seats at Lincoln Financial Field, as well as some of the most reasonably priced tickets on the market.
What was the best Philadelphia Eagles Playoff team of all time?
The Philadelphia Eagles are one of the storied franchises in the NFL and have a history in the NFL playoff that dates back to before the NFL-AFL merger. The Eagles have produced a number of fantastic playoff teams over the years. One Philadelphia Eagles playoff team that stand out, is the 2004 Philadelphia Eagles. Led by Donovan McNabb and Andy Reid, the Eagles crushed the Vikings and Falcons, en route to Philadelphia's first NFC Championship since 1980.
Does my child need a ticket to a 2017 Philadelphia Eagles Playoff Game?
Children under the age of 2 years old will be allowed to enter Lincoln Financial Field without a ticket for Eagles playoff games, as long as they are in the company of a ticket holding adult. Note, children admitted to Eagles playoff games without a ticket, will not have their own seat during the game.