The San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo is held each February at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas. It is one of the largest livestock and rodeo shows in the country and has been an annual tradition since 1950. The SA Rodeo attracts more than one million visitors each year and as the festivities have grown throughout the year, the show began to become a lot more than just a source of entertainment. The massive exhibition supports a variety of charitable causes, competitions and other attractions which make it one of the biggest events on the San Antonio social calendar.
The biggest attraction at the show is the rodeo itself, as the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo is one of the top five rodeos as approved by the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA). The event attracts some of the best rodeo cowboys in the nation and thousands of dollars in prizes are given out to the winners. In addition to the pulse-pounding action of the rodeo itself, the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo is also a sprawling festival filled with vendors, food, live music, shopping and other fun activities. Families can check out the petting zoo, pony rides, carnival rides and games that are sure to keep the little ones busy. Additionally, since the show has moved to the AT&T Center, a much larger outdoor shopping area has been added so visitors can purchase western apparel and souvenirs while enjoying outdoor food vendors and much more.
The concerts at the San Antonio rodeo have featured top artists, including: Alan Jackson, Blake Shelton, Clay Walker, Darius Rucker, Gary Allan, George Strait, Goo Goo Dolls, Joan Jett with The Blackhearts, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Luke Bryan, Martina McBride, Miranda Lambert, Randy Rogers Band, Reba McEntire, REO Speedwagon, Styx, Toby Keith and Trace Adkins. Score with TicketCity - the place to go for San Antonio Rodeo tickets.
How to Buy San Antonio Rodeo Tickets
1. Scan through the 2016 San Antonio Rodeo Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the San Antonio Rodeo ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available San Antonio Rodeo tickets, the AT&T Center interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available San Antonio Rodeo tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all San Antonio Rodeo tickets that will be delivered electronically. The AT&T Center interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct San Antonio Rodeo tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your San Antonio Rodeo Tickets!
Need help finding the right San Antonio Rodeo Tickets?
Our Sales are Service team is available 7 days a week at 1-800-880-8886.
2017 San Antonio Rodeo Concert Lineup Preview
The dates for the 2016 San Antonio Rodeo are February 11th to February 27th and the 2016 lineup is one for the ages. With some of the music industries top acts headed down to the AT&T Center the SA Rodeo is a must see for all music and rodeo fans. From Toby Keith to Turnpike Troubadours, you'll be able to hear it all at the San Antonio Rodeo.
- Feb. 11 (7:00PM)- Hunter Hayes
- Feb. 12 (7:30PM)- TBA
- Feb. 13 (1:00PM & 7:30PM) - Pitbull
- Feb. 14 (1:00PM) - Becky G
- Feb. 15 (7:00PM) - Toby Keith
- Feb. 16 (7:00PM) - Casting Crowns
- Feb. 17 (7:00PM) - Jason Derulo
- Feb. 18 (7:00PM) - Randy Houser
- Feb. 19 (7:00PM) - Billy Currington
- Feb. 20 (7:30PM)- Chris Young
- Feb. 21 (1:00M)- Old Dominion
- Feb. 21 (7:30M)- La Maquinaria Nortena
- Feb. 22 (1:00PM) - Alan Jackson
- Feb. 23 (7:00PM) - Brad Paisley
- Feb. 24 (7:00PM) - Brantley Gilbert
- Feb. 25 (7:00PM) - Gary Allen
- Feb. 26 (1:00PM) - Pat Benatar
- Feb. 27 (1:00PM) - Turnpike Troubadours
The 2015 San Antonio Rodeo took place in February 12 - March 1, 2014. The top acts who played the 2015 SA Rodeo were Keith Urban, Hunter Hayes, Pentatonix, John Legend, Chase Rice, Reba, Styx, and Josh Abbot Band.
San Antonio Rodeo at AT&T Center Address: 1 AT&T Center Pkwy, San Antonio, Texas, 78219
The AT&T Center has been the home venue for the San Antonio Rodeo since 2003. AT&T Center is located just minutes from the famed Riverwalk entertainment district. Close to 20,000 fans attend each night during the rodeo.
San Antonio Rodeo Event Guide
Where do you park at AT&T Center for the San Antonio Rodeo?
AT&T Center parking is fairly plentiful as there are 7+ lots surrounding the stadium. Parking rates typically range from $8.00 to $20.00 depending on the proximity to the entrance.
What are the best places to eat in San Antonio during the S.A. Rodeo?
Texas is known for TexMex and San Antonio has many great options. La Fogata is one of the legends; go there for margaritas on their outdoor patio. On the Riverwalk, try Rio Rio Cantina or the Iron Cactus.
Where can I find the San Antonio Rodeo schedule?
The San Antonio Rodeo schedule is listed on TicketCity as soon as it is made available by the event. All dates and artists are posted when it is released, as well as times. The rodeo has both rodeo events throughout the day and big-name concerts in the evenings. Your concert ticket gives you admission to the rodeo and the show in your specific seat, so get there early and see some of the best cowboys and rodeo acts in the country. The 2016 San Antonio Rodeo runs from February 11-27 at the AT&T Center.
How can I buy cheap San Antonio Rodeo tickets?
TicketCity offers a large selection of San Antonio Rodeo tickets which includes some of the lowest priced seats on the market. San Antonio Rodeo ticket prices can fluctuate based on demand for certain performers and when they play. TicketCity has been a source for San Antonio Rodeo tickets since the inception of the rodeo and your local source for tickets. The San Antonio Rodeo is one of the best rodeo lineups year after year, so if you’re looking for cheap tickets you may want to act early.
Cómo se compran entradas a la rodeo en San Antonio?
TicketCity vende boletos a la Rodeo de San Antonio al AT&T Center en San Antonio, Tejas. Somos una empresa revendedora de boletos / entradas que ha existido por más de 20 años. Visítanos en el web o llámanos para comprar entradas para los conciertos del rodeo. Estamos para servirle en inglés y español. Para Comprar Boletos