Cats is one of the most popular Broadway shows that had been in production for the past 36 years. Within the last four months in 2017 of Cats the musical, the average ticket prices have seen slight fluctuation for certain day showings. Average ticket prices for Sunday shows have stayed within the $100 range while Tuesday shows had seen a significant increase in March and April reaching the $200 range. What has been consistent in the average ticket price for a Cats show on Broadway has been that Tuesday shows for each month have cost more than the Sunday shows. The largest difference in ticket prices between the two days has been in April as the Tuesday shows had a 56% increase in prices over Sunday shows in the month.
(Data updated 5/19/2017)
How to Buy Cats Broadway Tickets
1. Scan through the 2018 Cats Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the Cats Broadway ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available Cats Broadway tickets, the theatre interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available Cats tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all Cats Broadway tickets that will be delivered electronically. The theatre interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the Cats Broadway tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your Cats Tickets!
Need help finding the right Cats Broadway Tickets?
Our Sales and our Service team are available 7 days a week at 1-800-918-2612.
Cats Act I Musical Setlist:
Cats Broadway at Neil Simon Theatre Address: 250 W 52nd St, New York, NY 10019
The Neil Simon Theatre has been the home of some of the most popular musical comedies in Broadway history, and its massive size makes it one of the greatest venues of its time. Designed by famed Broadway architect Herbert J. Krapp in 1927, the theatre houses an opulent black marble lobby, three floors of offices and a modern single balcony that provides an ample view for attendees. The theatre enjoyed years of success with productions such as The King and I, Annie and Company, but its biggest hit came in 2002 with the energetic musical Hairspray. The production would go on to win eight Tony Awards including Best Musical, Best Score, Best Director, Best Actor and Best Actress. With 2,642 performances, it became the longest-running show in the theater's illustrious history.
Cats Act II Musical Setlist:
- Prologue: Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats
- The Naming of Cats
- The Invitation of the Jellicle Ball
- The Old Gumbie Cat
- The Rum Tum Tugger
- Grizabella Jones: The Car About Town
- Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer
- Old Deuteronomy
- The Awefull Battle of the Pekes and the Pollicles
- The Song of the Jellicles
- The Jellicle Ball
- Grizabella: The Glamour Cat (Reprise)
- Memory (Prelude) - Reprise II
- The Moments Of Happiness
- Gus: The Theatre Cat
- Growltiger's Last Stand
- Gus: The Theatre Cat (Reprise)
- Skimbleshanks: The Railway Cat
- Macavity: The Mystery Cat
- Macavity Fight
- Mr. Mistoffelees
- Jellicle Choice/Daylight
- The Journey to the Heaviside Layer
- Finale: The Ad-Dressing of Cats