TICKETCITY FAN PHOTO CONTEST
COMPLETE OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
All Entries must be complete and received before the end of the Entry Period to be eligible for the prize drawing. Entries may only be submitted by a single registered Facebook user, group submissions are not permissible. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Device or email address. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Contest is prohibited. Normal internet access and Device usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply.
2. Entry Requirements: ANY ENTRY DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE OR UNSUITABLE, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
Entries must be the original work of entrant
Entries must not been previously published or won a award or prize of any kind
Entrant may be, but is not required to be, depicted in the Entry photo
Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, contain profanity, nudity, sexual content; hateful content of any kind; content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature; or any other offensive content (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion)
Entries must not contain material that promotes illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous
Entries must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
Entries must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations; or promote any political agenda or party
Entries must not include any trademarks, logos, or copyrighted materials, other than Sponsor related materials, or advertise or promote any brand or product owned by any entity other than Sponsor
Entries must not contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other identifying elements of any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without express written permission from the person or persons (or their estate) depicted in the Entry
Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and not contain any material that could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of Sponsor, its subsidiaries or affiliates
Entries must not violate or encourage the violation of any law, rule or regulation
3. Eligibility: To enter the Promotion you must be a lawful permanent resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada (excluding Quebec) and be 18 years of age or older. The Promotion is void outside of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) and Canada, and where restricted or prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor and other participating partners, their affiliate companies, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), and their immediate families and members of their households, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
4. Winning Photo Selection and Notification: Entries will be judged by representatives of TicketCity. During the Entry Period, one (1) winner will be selected on the last day of every month among all eligible Entries received to win a prize based on the following criteria:
Style and creativity- 40%
Relevancy to and incorporation of event- 30%
Photo clarity and quality- 30%
5. Prize: One winner will be selected to receive a $100 TicketCity.com gift card to use on the available event of his or her choice. The winner will be announced on TicketCity’s Facebook page via the wall. Taxes, gratuities and other expenses not specifically identified in these official rules are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. No transfer or substitution of the prize allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prize Conditions: Prize winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (“affidavit/release”). Documents must be returned by the date and/or time indicated within the forms themselves. If a potential winner fails to return these documents within the requisite timeframe, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the official rules, then the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Prize notifications returned as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) resulting from this Promotion will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
7. General Rules: By entering the Contest, entrant grants TicketCity a worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute and display each submitted Entry and use each Entry in any manner including promotional, advertising, marketing, publicity and commercial uses without any further notice or payment to entrant (except where prohibited by law). Entrant represents and warrants that its Entry does not and will not infringe on any copyright or trademark or any other third-party right or violate any applicable law or regulation, including any right to privacy or publicity. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the identified Instagram account was registered. If a winner is a minor in winner’s jurisdiction residence, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent/legal guardian. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of Sponsor and award prizes from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor and each of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever, and will be held harmless by entrant, for any claim or liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the creation of an Entry including any and all claims for copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or defamation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused including computer malfunction, by participation in this Contest or by use or redemption of any prize or by any related activities. Acceptance of the prize or parts thereof constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Except as otherwise provided herein for the use of certain winner information, personal information collected from each entrant will only used by Sponsor for the purpose of administration of the Contest.
9. Jurisdiction: The Contest shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas applicable to promotions fully carried out within Texas. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys' and/or experts’ fees; and winner hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorneys fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Each prize winner acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document and the winner acknowledges that he or she has not executed any document in reliance on any such promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. The winner agrees that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
10. Winner’s List: Beginning on or about September 15, 2013, you may obtain the name of the winner by firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Sponsor: TicketCity.com This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any comments or questions about the Promotion should be addressed to email@example.com