World Series tickets are always the most in-demand MLB tickets, and with demand comes higher prices. The average ticket price for the 2017 World Series is $1,330, which is a much higher price than the 2012-2015 average ticket price of $617, however they are lower compared to 2016’s average ticket price of $2,500. The 2017 World Series features the Houston Astros in their first ever World Series, and the Los Angeles Dodgers in their first world series in 29 years. The cheapest World Series game to attend is Game 2 in Los Angeles, while the most expensive is Game 3 in Houston, however as teams get closer to clinching ticket prices are expected to increase.
(Data updated 10/23/2017)
How to Buy World Series Tickets
1. Scan through the 2018 World Series Schedule and select the game that you would like to attend, or use the opponent or date filters beside the World Series ticket listings to find the perfect matchup.
2. Click “Select” to reveal all available World Series tickets, the ball park interactive seating chart, ticket quantity, and ticket price filters. Use the ticket price filter, and ticket quantity filter to quickly refine your search to the available World Series tickets that are in your price range. You can also utilize the “eTickets Only” filter to find all World Series tickets that will be delivered electronically. The ball park interactive map can be employed to reveal all tickets available for a preferred section. Select the perfect tickets and click “Go” to proceed to checkout.
3. Review the checkout page to ensure that the correct World Series tickets have been selected, and read through any ticket notes or delivery information. If everything looks correct, fill out the checkout information, and purchase your World Series Tickets!
Need help finding the right World Series Tickets?
Our Sales and Service teams are available 7 days a week at 1-800-918-2612.
World Series Experience and History
2018 World Series Preview
The 2017 World Series teams have finally been determined! The Houston Astros and New York Yankees battled it out in seven games in the ALCS, where the Astros were able to take the AL Pennant. Meanwhile the Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the Chicago Cubs in a 4-1 series. The Dodgers will have home field advantage in the 2017 world series. Tickets for the 2017 World Series are on sale now.
2017 World Series Schedule and Results - Los Angeles Dodgers vs Houston Astros
- Game 1 (Oct 24): Astros at Dodgers
- Game 2 (Oct 25): Astros at Dodgers
- Game 3 (Oct 27): Dodgers at Astros
- Game 4 (Oct 28): Dodgers at Astros
- Game 5 (Oct 29): Dodgers at Astros*
- Game 6 (Oct 31): Astros at Dodgers*
- Game 7:(Nov 1) Astros at Dodgers*
World Series Event Guide
What game should I buy tickets for?
If you want to ensure you get to see a game, aim to buy tickets for one of the first four games of the series. The series could be over after game four and while you will be refunded your money, you won't get to see a game in person.
Which team will have home field advantage?
The rule was recently changed so that the team with the best record will have home field advantage in the World Series. The Los Angeles Dodgers will have home field advantage in the 2017 World Series, and will host games 1,2,6,7, while the Astros will host games 3-5.
What games will my team be playing at home?
If your team has home field advantage, they will have Games 1, 2, 6 and 7 at home (with the last two being "if necessary"). The team without home field will host games 3, 4, and 5.